- Price Range
- Low $400s - Low $700s
- Home Types
- Attached, Condos
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2011 - Present
- Verona Building Co.
- 5 reviews
Verona in Highlands Ranch offers a revitalizing concept of active retiree living in Colorado. This newer community, open to adults aged 55 and better, is situated along the High Line Canal. Its condos and attached homes are designed with patios and decks for maximum enjoyment of the great Colorado outdoors.
Built by Verona Building Co., homes here incorporate Tuscan tradition. In development since July 2011, Verona features two collections with four floor plans each. All yard and exterior home maintenance is taken care of, including snow removal.
Residents of Verona have use of miles of beautiful trails for walking, jogging, hiking, or biking along the High Lane Canal.
Verona Homes & Real Estate
There are a total of eight adult friendly floor plans among two luxurious collections. The Manors collection consists of the Porto, Fredo, Leonardo and Mestro models. While these units are smaller than the villas with 1,240 to 1,653 square feet of living space, the floor plans are well-appointed and feature exceptional style. The Manors are located in two-story buildings and homebuyers can choose first or second floor unit. All Manor homes offer two-car tandem garages, though there are some side-by-side garage options offered subject to availability. These plans feature one to three bedrooms and one-and-a-half or two bathrooms. All models of the Manors collection have deluxe master suites and inspiring upscale kitchen designs. The Porto and Leonardo are offered as both first and second-floor units. While the Maestro and Fredo are available as second-floor units only.
The Villas collection consists of the Albero, Barone, Capello and Donatello models. These elegant yet comfortable townhome-style condos offer between 2,596 and 2,857 square feet of living space and back to the High Line Canal for inspiring vistas. The villas offer two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Three of the plans boast main-floor master suites while one layout has an elegant master retreat on the upper level. All villas models have finished patios.
Verona offers a carefree lifestyle in a peaceful environment complemented by local area amenities. From recreational opportunities to shopping to cultural events, this active adult community allows residents to have it all. Life here conforms to nature and since all exterior maintenance and yard work, including snow removal, is taken care of, residents have plenty of time to enjoy strolling along the area's many trails or simply relax and enjoy the comforts of their new homes. Life in this maintenance-free community is about enjoying the good life and making every day a best day.
As the community becomes established with more residents there will be plenty of things to do in and around the amenity-rich clubhouse. Verona has hosted an ice cream social, resident barbeque, mix-n-mingle, and nature walks. Nearby, Redstone Park offers free activities like senior fitness classes as well as badminton, yoga, Zumba, bocce ball, and Tai Chi.
Situated between Lucent Boulevard and Santa Fe Drive, Verona in Highlands Ranch is within a few miles of Littleton, Aurora and Denver, all of which offer many shops, restaurants and medical facilities. The community boasts stunning views of the McLellan Reservoir, mountains, and of mature trees along the High Line Canal Trail. Major shopping options include Park Meadows Mall and the Aspen Grove Shopping Center. One of the biggest attractions of Highlands Ranch is the Backcountry Wilderness Area, an 8,200-acre wildlife preserve. Verona is a luxurious 55+ community in a gorgeous and convenient area in Douglas County, Colorado.
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Scenic Lakes & Ponds
Verona Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Verona. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Annual Block Party
- Badminton (Redstone Park)
- Bocce Ball (Redstone Park)
- Ice Cream Social
- Nature Walk
- Pilates in the Park
- Resident BBQ
- Tai Chi (Redstone Park)
- Wine Tasting
- Yoga (Redstone Park)
- Zumba Gold (Redstone Park)
Price Range: Low $400s - Low $700s
The Manors collection consists of the Porto, Fredo, Leonardo and Mestro models. While these units are smaller than the villas with 1,240 to 1,641 square feet of living space, the floor plans are well-appointed and feature exceptional style. The Manors are located in two-story buildings and homebuyers can choose a first or second-floor unit. All Manor homes offer two-car tandem garages, though there are some side-by-side garage options offered subject to availability. These plans feature one to three bedrooms and one-and-a-half or two bathrooms. All models of the Manors collection have deluxe master suites and inspiring upscale kitchen designs. The Porto and Leonardo are offered as both first and second-floor units. While the Maestro and Fredo are available as second-floor units only.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $400s - Low $700s
The Villas collection consists of the Albero, Barone, Capello and Donatello models. These elegant yet comfortable townhome-style condos offer between 2,596 and 2,857 square feet of living space and back to the High Line Canal for inspiring vistas. The villas offer two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Three of the plans boast main-floor master suites while one layout has an elegant master retreat on the upper level. All villas models have finished patios.View Floorplans
- William M.|December 23, 2016It is a higher price point than you would think for a 55 and over community but the homes are gorgeous and the location is ideal right off the freeway. They have some more building to do but once they finish up this will be a very great spot to retire.
- Colorado N.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 15, 2016Bought here after extensive search for main floor master home with view - mine is mountain, Highline canal, and reservoir. Minutes from mtns or downtown. High end finishes as standard made it a good value. Great neighbors who are very involved in the neighborhood. Only negative is C470 noise but a sound wall is to be built soon.
- LylaGirl |May 1, 2014"Low 200s to high 500s" - Not according to their website. The smallest condo, 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath, is listed "from the high 300s". Currently they have a move-in ready unit (the 3rd largest) for $425,388. The Living Rm is 13x13 & they have a "flex" room that is 10x10 & windowless. They also have their largest model currently for sale at $640,990. "No Backbone" nailed it. Beautiful on the surface with lots of glitz & hype. Those are pretty high price tags for not much to offer. I don't know what the HOA fees are, nor if there is going to be a CDD once the Teatro Clubhouse is finally built. The current Newsletter showed a beautiful conceptual rendering & stated "clubhouse designs are being finessed". I'd rather see a finalized design with a ground breaking date, especially if I'd been living here 3 years. Thank you to No Backbone -- I'll avoid the sales hype.
- Betty D.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 29, 2013When I was younger, I thought that I would never want to live in any community with an HOA, but I feel very safe and secure in my home thanks to the rules they've put in place. I paid a pretty penny for the upgrades, but boy do I love my house! This was a great investment and I am very happy with my purchase. Plus, the location can't be beat!
- NO BACKBONE TO SAY NO (Resident/Homeowner)|July 9, 2013at first I liked it, near the trail, secluded; then, the more I saw the less comfortable I was with it, something was telling me "don't do it, walk away" but I must admit the hype from both the sales team and realtor obliterated my logic and intelligence. I have no idea what evil force took over me. The unit has no view, no direct access to garage, impractical kitchen, laundry machines are practically in the bedroom and they have to be stacked, no side by side washer and dryer space; tandem garage is impractical and boneheaded, the fire place is just a red lightbulb behind a piece of glass, no place for tv. Everything is extra, cabinets, appliances, etc. If you purchase appliances through Verona you pay 3 times the amount as if you purchased on your own. Moving into the place is practically by appointment. Hell, you can't even get your newspaper delivered because of the "secure bldg" crap. The association fee is ridiculously high for what you get, they con you with the fact they include basic DishNetwork, which is a joke, you will need to upgrade. And yes, there is that illusive ClubHouse they have been planning for the last three years, and if it does get built, your association fees go up. This purchase was the biggest blunder. I must say though, for someone out there, this could be a great place. Not for me. I cannot believe I did this.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Verona. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Verona has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.