- Price Range
- Mid $200s - High $400s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2004 - 2015
- Dockstreet Communities, Levitt & Sons
- 4 reviews
Cascades at World Golf Village Overview
Cascades at World Golf Village is a gated active adult community in St. Augustine, Florida. Cascades at World Golf Village is a desirable community that is home of the PGA Academy, World Golf Hall of Fame, and the famous restaurant "Caddyshack", which is owned by actor and comedian Bill Murray and his brothers. Cascades was started in 2004 by Levitt and Sons but was recently acquired by Dockstreet Communities and is expected to complete construction on the remaining lots.
This community is located in northern St. Johns County, west of I-95 and only 30 miles south of Jacksonville, FL. Residents of Cascades enjoy access to the magnificent golf courses of World Golf Village which are reserved exclusively for residents of the World Golf Village master-planned community.
Cascades at World Golf Village Amenities
Cascades at World Golf Village features a magnificent 22,000 square-foot clubhouse. The beautifully detailed lobby area and lounge lead to a fully stocked library with large TV screens and a dedicated computer center. Additionally, there are plenty of activity rooms. These include billiards, card and poker rooms, arts and crafts studio, and a ceramics studio with two kilns. A large ballroom with raised stage is home to many theatrical events.The clubhouse also includes a fitness center, aerobics studio, and a heated indoor pool, which provides the tools for Cascades residents to stay fit and healthy.
For outdoor fun and friendly competition, there are three lighted Har-Tru tennis courts with spectator seating, two lighted bocce ball courts, and two shuffleboard courts. There is also a large outdoor pool and spa with a spacious patio ideal for soaking up the warm Florida sunshine and socializing with neighbors and friends.
Cascades at World Golf Village Homes & Real Estate
All residences in Cascades at World Golf Village are one-story single-family homes and range from 1,613 to 2,520 square feet of living space. Single-family homes have two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Upon completion, Cascades is scheduled to feature a total of 450 homes.
Homes in Cascades feature open porches, covered entries, paved driveways and sidewalks, screened lanais, and vaulted ceilings. Most master bathrooms have a garden tub and walk-in shower seat. Association fees are reasonable and include all lawn and shrubbery care, irrigation, security monitoring, and Direct TV.
Cascades at World Golf Village Lifestyle
For many residents, life in Cascades is centered around the spectacular and exclusive World Golf Village and many residents are part of organized golf clubs. But there is a lot more going on in Cascades than just golf. In fact, many of the residents of Cascades are non-golfers who stay active in one of the many special interest clubs and events offered by the community. A detailed monthly newsletter keeps everyone abreast of what goes on in Cascades at World Golf Village.
There is a full-time activities director available all year in Cascades at World Golf Village. Casino boat trips, show times in the media room, weekly community coffee hour, fundraisers, food drives, chili cook-offs, buffets, luncheons, and potlucks are just a few of the events Cascades residents can enjoy. Residents are also active in numerous clubs, such as yoga, water aerobics, tennis, table tennis, billiards, painting, knitting, card games, and Zumba.
Cascades is located only minutes from relaxing beaches including St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Amelia Island. There are many historic sites in St. Augustine and residents can explore the St. Johns River and the Intracoastal Waterway. Many local stores make daily shopping hassle-free and for those extra purchases there are two major upscale malls located in nearby Jacksonville.
While in Jacksonville, sports enthusiasts can watch the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars, Golf's Tournament Players Championship, the Bausch and Lomb Tennis Championships, and the AA baseball team Jacksonville Suns. For cultural enjoyment, St. Augustine and Jacksonville both offer regularly scheduled cultural events, performing arts, and symphony orchestra and concert performances. Cascades residents also have easy access to Jacksonville International Airport and Daytona Regional Airport. Cascades at World Golf Village is one of the best deals for active adult living in St. Augustine, Florida.
Cascades at World Golf Village Amenities
- Clubhouse - 22,000 Sq. Ft.
- Indoor Pool
- Steam Room
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Aerobics Room
- Locker Rooms
- Ballroom & Stage
- Card Room
- Poker Room
- Ceramics Studio
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Billiards & Darts Room
- Library & Media Room
- Computer Center
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- 3 Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 2 Lighted Bocce Ball Courts
- 2 Shuffleboard Courts
- Walking & Biking Trails
Cascades at World Golf Village Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Cascades at World Golf Village. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Arts & Crafts
- Basket Classes
- Beach Explorers
- Board Games
- Bocce Ball
- Bow Wow Group
- Bridge Club
- Card Games
- Cascades Book Club
- Cascades Players Dinner Theater
- Couples Scrambler Golf
- Crocheting Club
- Hand & Foot
- Happy Hour
- Health and Fitness Classes
- Horseshoe Players
- International Dinner Group
- Ladies Luncheon
- Ladies Golf
- Meditation Class
- Men's Golf League
- Mexican Train Dominoes
- Movie Club
- Rummy Club
- Sock Hop
- Square Dance
- Table Tennis
- Veteran's Luau
- Water aerobics
- Weekly Community Coffee Hour
- Welcome Wagon
- Women's Billiards
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $200s
The Dynasty Series offers three models ranging from 1,613 to 1,722 square feet of living space. These floor plans offer two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All models have a den that can be used as a home office or bedroom.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $300s
The Majestic Series offers five floor plans ranging from 1,763 to 2,079 square feet of living space. These models offer two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Homeowners enjoy these models for their private master suites and screened lanais.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - High $400s
The Phoenician Series offers the largest models in the community. These floor plans offer two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. They range from 2,127 to 2,520 square feet of living space.View Floorplans
Cascades at World Golf Village Reviews
- Steve H.|February 4, 2018Resort living at it's best. Elegant clubhouse with card rooms, library, arts & crafts studio, ballroom, computer room & more. State of the art fitness center with a great variety of top equipment. Separate heated indoor and huge outdoor pool & hot tub with outdoor kitchen, tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard and bocce courts. Numerous fitness classes. Carefree lifestyle, the HOA fees include lawn care, irrigation, landscaping, guarded gate, DirecTV package, in home monitored security system and extensive social activities. All this and we don't have any CDD fees. What a great place to live!
- Jennifer C.|February 2, 2018Such a wonderful community in a convenient location... Nestled between miles of walking trails, lakes and nature preserves, offering stunning amenities that set the scene for social gatherings, community events and performances, leisure activities, classes in art, fitness, athletics and more! There is something for everyone - whether you are seeking rest and relaxation or ways to be involved and connected. Amenities include the grand clubhouse, cards room, billiards room, learning center, art studio, library, ballroom with performance stage, fitness center, dance studio, sauna, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, outdoor kitchen and entertaining area, tennis, pickle ball, bocce ball and shuffle board courts. Aside from multi-million dollar amenities, residents enjoy complete yard care (including lawn cutting, weeding, trimming shrubs, mulching, fertilization, etc.), irrigation, year-round maintenance, a DirecTV package, alarm service monitoring, gated entry, and a full-time Activities Director. Just minutes from world-class golf courses, and conveniently located to restaurants and shops in both St. Augustine and Jacksonville, there truly is no other community like The Cascades in Northeast Florida!
- Retirement at its Best (Resident/Homeowner)|March 1, 2017One of the best 55+ Communities you can ever ask for. We have a Social Director in a Beautiful Club House, Friendly Guards who greet us with a wave and a smile daily. The grounds keepers are over the top, they keep the area spotless. I just can't say enough about how nice this community is. You can be as busy as you'd like with all of the social games to play and Theater group to join. Just Perfect!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 28, 2013I am in golf heaven here! If you love golf and want to live in NE Florida you have to come check out World Golf Village. Plus aside from golf we've got an amazing clubhouse filled with all sorts of fun stuff. There is a poker and card room, billiards, the library and computer room. My wife spends hours in the craft center and brings home some really impressive pottery! We actually enjoy going to the gym and use it a few times a week. The pools are really nice too. Everything here is amazing. Just wish we would have moved here sooner!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Cascades at World Golf Village. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Cascades at World Golf Village has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.