- Price Range
- High $100s - Mid $300s
- Home Types
- Attached, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1999 - 2006
- Multiple Builders
- 14 reviews
Heritage Springs Overview
Heritage Springs is an active adult community located in Trinity, Florida. This gated community is comprised of five individual subdivisions of single-family homes and 19 subdivisions of attached villas. Heritage Springs has its own 18-hole championship golf course, driving range, and putting area. Membership in the semi-private Heritage Springs Golf and Country Club is included with every home purchase.
Located at the edge of Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough counties; Heritage Springs is close to beaches, great shopping, and wonderful restaurants. Scenic walking and biking trails, community parks, and playgrounds surround this private neighborhood. Heritage Springs in Trinity offers luxurious on-site amenities and many scheduled events.
Heritage Springs Amenities
The 18,500 square-foot Heritage Springs Country Club comes complete with a full service restaurant and bar called Fountain Vue. Residents have full use of the fitness center to stay in shape. A fully appointed library and two billiard tables allow for some rest and relaxation. The clubhouse also has card and activity rooms (including kilns and a woodworking shop) for everyone's enjoyment. The spacious ballroom at Heritage Springs is used for many different events, including wedding services. Ten computers with internet access allow residents to stay connected and take care of business as needed.
The heated outdoor pool with spa is a great place to relax and enjoy the Florida sun. Four tennis courts and two bocce ball courts invite some friendly competition. The highlight of it all is the stunning 18-hole golf course, designed by Ron Garl. The Heritage Springs Golf Course is a perfect blend of sand, trees, water, and the natural beauty of the area.
Heritage Springs Homes & Real Estate
Heritage Springs consists of 1,337 residences, built between 1999 and 2006. This community is divided into subdivisions and villages with single-family homes attached villas. Homes that are located in the villages are maintained with lawn service, exterior painting, and lawn watering, while single-family homeowners are responsible for their own maintenance.
High ceilings, a variety of open floor plans, and many sought after updates make these residences very appealing to prospective buyers - some houses even have private pools. A lot of them also have desirable golf course, pond, or conservation views. Homes at Heritage Springs in Trinity are available on a resale basis.
Heritage Springs Lifestyle
Residents at Heritage Springs live a luxurious country club lifestyle. From the personable security guard and courteous concierge service to the beautiful landscaping, it is quite apparent that Heritage Springs prides itself in attention to detail. Golf is not the only way to pass time at Heritage Springs.
A full-time social director plans parties, dances, and activities. Many residents are active in a variety of clubs, such as: camera, garden, dance, investment, book review, tennis, drama, ceramics, pen & ink oil roughing, sewing, board games, and much more.
Trinity, Florida is located north of the tri-city area of Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg - with easy access to all three locales. Tampa has great ocean breezes and offers many fine dining and shopping destinations, as well as cultural amenities. Clearwater is great for water lovers, with beautiful beaches and lots of water sport opportunities.
St. Petersburg has some great museums, preserves, and nature parks. St. Petersburg also has a lively waterfront downtown scene with something for everyone to enjoy. All three cities have major airports, which make travel and long-distance family visits convenient. Well built homes in a great area along with excellent amenities makes Heritage Springs a top choice for active adults in Florida.
Heritage Springs Amenities
- Clubhouse - 18,500 Sq. Ft.
- Fountain Vue Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Sewing Studio
- Woodworking Shop
- Pro Shop
- Computer Lab
- Performance & Movie Theater
- Outdoor Heated Pool & Spa
- 4 Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 2 Shuffleboard Courts
- BBQ & Picnic Area
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Parks & Natural Space
- 18-Hole Heritage Springs Country Club
- R.V./Boat Parking
- Scenic Lakes
Heritage Springs Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Heritage Springs. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Audubon International club
- Board games
- Bocce ball
- Book Review
- Camera Club
- Foreign Language Study
- Fun Niners Golf
- Garden Club
- Investment club
- Jazz & Line Dancing
- Ladies Golf
- Mah Jongg
- Men's Golf
- Pen & Ink Oil Rouging
- Singles Club
- Special Theme Parties
- Tai Chi
- Water Aerobics
Attached VIllas by U.S. Homes
Price Range: High $100s - High $100s
Attached Villas offered by U.S. Homes offer a great low-maintenance option for those looking to downsize without giving up the functionality of a single-family home. These models have at least two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Estate Homes by U.S. Homes
Price Range: Low $200s - High $300s
Estate Homes by U.S. Homes range in size from 1,102 to 3,281 square feet of living space with at least two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Manors Series by Lennar
Price Range: High $100s - Low $200s
The Manor Series offers low-maintenance single-family homes ranging from 1,480 to 2,020 square feet of living space. These models offer two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Some models offer dens perfect or a home office or entertainment room.View Floorplans
Estate Series by Lennar
Price Range: High $100s - Low $200s
The Estate Series offers models that range from 1,181 to 2,083 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These well designed homes offer low-maintenance exteriors and open floor plans perfect for active adults.View Floorplans
Classic Series by Lennar
Price Range: Low $200s - Low $300s
The Classic Series offers the largest homes by Lennar in Heritage Springs. These floor plans offer 2,297 and 2,533 square feet of living space with at least three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Some of the great features include covered lanais and eat-in kitchens.View Floorplans
Luxury Homes by U.S. Homes
Price Range: Low $200s - High $300s
These models offer two to three bedrooms, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Heritage Springs Reviews
- CAROLE G.|November 12, 2018We have been here almost 12 years, and each year I enjoy it more, and I notice it never gets boring!. There is so much to do, and always new people to meet. It is also single friendly and I believe it is impossible not to find an activity you will enjoy and people to enjoy it with.
Having a full service restaurant, as well as a lounge with bar food, life music every Friday's starting at 5:00 PM, a great gym, golf course, swimming pool, tennis, boci, and any type of exercise you might enjoy. water aerobics, low impact aerobics, line dancing, ballroom dancing. Living here is a adventure every day.
- Dee P.|October 1, 2018We moved here because of the proximity to family and Tampa airport. (1/2 hr away).
We also liked the security gate and beautiful grounds. We have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of things to do here and the welcoming feeling of neighbors that have become friends in a very short time. We are busy having fun more than I ever have in my life. It is a wonderful lifestyle.
- Janice R.|September 18, 2018I have lived in Heritage Springs going on 15 years now. It is the best community and lifestyle we have experienced to date. There are so many activities to choose from. We also have a great group of friends and neighbors to enjoy them with. Even after all the years, the feeling is the same as when we first moved in - Love it!
- Edward R.|September 11, 2018I have lived in Heritage Springs for 15 years and this an exceptional community. It is well managed, well maintained and financially sound. It is an "Active Adult" community with a wide range of amenities and social activities. It offers a "Country Club" lifestyle with golf, tennis, pool, fitness center, restaurant, bar & lounge, and, a Performing Arts Center that holds over 300 people for special events. The golf course is one of the best maintained in the Tampa area. Heritage Springs is a socially active community with many clubs, planned activities and themed holiday parties. If you are looking for a great community to live in, come visit and take a tour of our facilities. You will be very pleased with what Heritage Springs offers.
- Ken M.|September 5, 2018We have lived in this beautiful community for over 4 years and can attest to it being a wonderfully vibrant place to live. We researched many communities all across Florida before settling here and have never regretted our decision. The diverse amenities are excellent and well-maintained. The restaurant is first class as are the many sports and leisure facilities. The best kept secret in Florida!
- Darren T.|September 2, 2018My father moved to Heritage Springs sixteen years ago and I enjoy coming to visit and stay with him a few times a year. It is great to see him so happy in a wonderful development which has a true sense of community. Everyone I ever meet is nothing but friendly and helpful and makes me and my family feel welcome. The golf course is super and Roger the Golf Pro is probably the best and most affable coach be ever had. The communal areas are always well maintained and presented. The clubhouse with its facilities, great bar and excellent restaurant is truly the heart of this great community. The staff are always friendly and make you feel welcome and the food is fantastic. There are frequent and regular events which are always popular and great fun. Heritage Springs is a great community in a great location; I look forward to when I am able to move there!
- Jeanne K.|August 22, 2018My husband Bruce & I built our home in 1999 ( ages 49 & 55).
We love our home on a pond. We enjoy the restaurants; pool; gym; walking/biking the neighborhood. We enjoy the clubhouse parties & outdoor neighborhood Pavillion parties. Trivia & Name that Tune are lots of fun, with a wonderful buffet dinner. Our neighbors & friends are wonderful. This is a very safe, well managed community.
- E W.|August 22, 2018We were thrilled to find the Heritage Springs 50+ Community as I was planning retirement and my wife continued to work. Like most people, you have a list of requirements you are seeking. We considered all the amenities before we choose to buy. We did not play golf but really enjoy the ascetics of the golf course and a few laughs when the golfer misses the hole. Water everywhere, attended security gates, wonderful restaurant, which was on the top of the list. I hate to admit it, but we eat there three times a week and I am good cook. The staff is very nice, know you by name and have worked for HS for several years. Beautiful and well-maintained pool, spa, beautiful grounds to enjoy while walking or riding my bike. If you like events, happy hours, holiday parties you need to move to HS.
- Joe D.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 7, 2017My wife Lois and I found this gem some 9 years ago and till this day believe we found Paradise. What charming surroundings you will find as you walk or drive through the community. A gorgeous 18 hole golf course, a magnificent Clubhouse, a wonderful dining room, serving great food, along with many many other amenities for the enjoyment of the residents and their guests. You can't find a more beautiful place to live than Heritage Springs.
- Ken R.(Resident/Homeowner)|October 10, 2017My wife and I have been living in Heritage Springs for more than 13 years. It is a beautiful, well maintained and well managed community in the heart of the Tampa Bay area. We moved here from NY, and have never been happier. There are so many activities and active clubs that there is something interesting to do here everyday. We also have several wonderful friends. The food at the Fountain Vue restaurant is excellent, and we eat there several times a week. We also love the beautiful conservation area and golf course views, even though we are not golfers. I don't understand why Roger (whoever he is) left such a negative post, but in a community of 2,600 people, you are bound to have a few malcontents!
- Bob T.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 28, 2017Heritage Springs is 55+ gated community with manned access control 24/7. It offers country style living at an affordable price with its own private 18-hole championship golf course, full service restaurant, casual bar and lounge, swimming pool and hot tub, fitness center and a performing arts center.
As a frequent flyer. being just 30 minutes from Tampa Airport is a bonus.
- George (Resident/Homeowner)|July 7, 2017Don't know what issues the previous reviewer has, but Heritage Springs is a hidden gem. We moved here 2 years ago from a waterfront home about 25 miles from here. The homes here are beautiful, the grounds are beautiful, the golf course is one of the best around, we have tennis, pickleball, workout facility, you name it. The clubhouse and restaurant are great with numerous activities. We have better and more activities here than the prestigious yacht club that we belonged to previously. The residents here are very welcoming, helpful and friendly. If you are bored here, it is your own fault.
- Roger (Resident/Homeowner)|March 30, 2017Can't wait to sell my house and get out of this place. Only a friendly community if you are part of the elite click. If you have your own opinion about the place, it's better to keep quiet than to speak up. Security is a joke. I wouldn't eat at the clubhouse if you paid me. Also if you don't golf, you don't belong here.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 27, 2013Heritage Springs has a nice location for me since I still do consulting work. Many of my clients are in the Clearwater and Tampa area so it's a pretty easy trip when I need to do my client visits. My wife and I like really wanted a gated community and of course all the amenities. Heritage Springs has a lot to offer. When I'm not working I spend most of my time over at the clubhouse or on the golf course. I am looking forward to spending more time golfing!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Heritage Springs. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Heritage Springs has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.