- Price Range
- Mid $200s - High $500s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2005 - 2012
- Kokes Organization
- 8 reviews
The Enclave at the Fairways Overview
The Enclave at the Fairways is located in Lakewood in the heart of Ocean County, New Jersey. It is a small, intimate community for active adults age 55 or better. Located near Eagle Ridge Golf Course, residents enjoy its reduced golf fees in addition to the on-site clubhouse amenities of The Enclave at the Fairways. Residents also participate in many social clubs, committees, and community events.
The Enclave at the Fairways is a charming community consisting of 349 spacious single-family homes. This gated community is the perfect location for active retirees who are considering relocating to New Jersey and looking for a large home with a relaxing lifestyle. By choosing The Enclave at the Fairways, they can stay close to family and friends.
The Enclave at the Fairways Amenities
The updated 10,000 square-foot clubhouse, The Club at the Enclave, is the social hub of the community. At the exercise room residents can not only work out in style, but also enjoy year-round aquatic activities in the glass-enclosed, heated pool. Artistic souls can learn how to paint, create ceramics, or partake in a number of other creative classes at the arts and crafts studio. For quiet times, the library makes a great sanctuary. It also includes a computer work station for staying in touch with loved ones and keeping up with current events.
The card and billiards rooms are great places for socializing over a friendly game or two. Cultural seminars, theatrical productions, and dances are just some of the events hosted at the elegant great room. When not being used for big social gatherings, the large-screen TV makes it ideal to be used as a media room. The clubhouse at the Enclave at the Fairways also includes a catering kitchen.
Outdoors, The Enclave at the Fairways offers an outdoor pool and patio. For friendly competition, there are tennis and bocce courts as well as horseshoe pits. Scenic ponds make The Enclave at the Fairways a picturesque place to call home.
The Enclave at the Fairways Homes & Real Estate
Construction of The Enclave at the Fairways was started by the Kokes Organization in 2005 and in 2012 the community was completed with 349 homes. These single-family residences range in size from 1,699 to 3,048 square feet. Buyers can select from a variety of resale homes. All homes have two-car garages and nine-foot ceilings.
The residences are available in eight different models, which include two to three bedrooms and baths. Two models also include a loft. The Energy Star homes here feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and ceramic tile floors as well as GE appliances. Some of the optional features are covered porches, fireplaces, studies, sunrooms, and bay windows. The homeowner s association dues are very reasonable and paid on a monthly basis.
The Enclave at the Fairways Lifestyle
The Enclave at the Fairways provides a warm, friendly environment with outgoing people. Newcomers are welcomed with enthusiasm and are offered the opportunity to actively participate in interesting organized activities. Social clubs available include bocce, tennis, billiards, travel, crafts, line dancing, chess, cards, bingo, and aerobics. In addition, there are many exhilarating trips planned. Some of the exciting destinations are Atlantic City, Broadway theatres in New York City, Cape May/Wildwood, New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Oktoberfest, Radio City Music Hall, and Renault Winery. Residents also have the option of playing golf at the Eagle Ridge Golf Course at a reduced rates.
The Enclave at the Fairways is close to Route 70, hospitals, malls, grocery stores, and medical facilities. Some popular attractions in the area are Lakewood Beach, the Sephardic Heritage Museum, and the Lakewood Historical Museum. There is a Six Flags adventure park in nearby Jackson, perfect for entertaining grandchildren when they come to visit. Atlantic City and Newark can be reached in less than an hour and make great destinations for day trips. Both also contain international airports perfect for long distance travel. The Enclave at the Fairways is an ideal active adult community with a prime location, desirable housing options, and world-class amenities in Ocean County, New Jersey.
The Enclave at the Fairways Amenities
- The Club at the Enclave - 10,000 Sq. Ft.
- Exercise Room
- Indoor Pool
- Great Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Meeting Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Card Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 3 Horseshoe Pits
- Scenic Ponds
The Enclave at the Fairways Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in The Enclave at the Fairways. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Bocce Ball
- Da Vinci Social Club
- Line Dancing
- Mah Jongg
- Men's Club
- Single's Club
- Travel Club
- Women's Club
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $500s
There are a handful of models offered within The Enclave at the Fairways that range from 1,699 to 3,048 square feet. Homes typically have two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
The Enclave at the Fairways Reviews
- G S.|December 16, 2019We moved here 6 weeks ago from NYC and love it. The clubhouse hasn't been crowded and the facilities and grounds are very well maintained. Every major store imaginable is only a short drive away.
- G S.|December 16, 2019We moved here 6 weeks ago from NYC and are very happy with our decision. The clubhouse has not been crowded and everything is very well maintained.
- Jeff R.|July 16, 2019Very nice property and community. I used to live in northern NY near NYC but some of my kids moved to Jackson and Lakewood so we thought why not?
I don't regret it at all. We have very nice neighbors and although the community is multicultural it looks like everyone is making an effort to get along with each other. I'm very happy with the move.
- M. F.|March 11, 2019Great neighborhood. Wonderful people. Beautiful, well kept homes and grounds. We are very happy we bought here.
- A D.|December 31, 2018So sorry we moved here. The area has changed so much and is rapidly giving over to politicians who cater to the interests of those who want to ‘rule’ the town of Lakewood— and Jackson and Toms River. But Lakewood is NOT a happy place to be and we hope to get out of here AND this community, as most of our neighbors have done or will do.
- sarah k.|March 1, 2018Community has totally changed. Not going to be 55 and over for long. Rules changed and community changed. So sad to see all the retirees who thought this was their last home to be moving. It was a very stressful situation for my parents to move at their age but they felt strongly that the community they lived in for 6 years was completely gone.
- Sickened (Resident/Homeowner)|January 18, 2018This community is not the community that I boughr into. The builder Kokes family builder aparently doesn't value family. I bought into a 55plus golfing community. Today this community has changed dramatically. The golf course has been sold and the plans are for multiple and single family homes and retail stores to be built here. The community bylaws are and have been changing to accommodate new buyers. This is a sad environment that had I known what would change I would not have bought here.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 13, 2013We bought a home here last summer for a great deal, well under $250k and the house had all the features we wanted plus was maintained perfectly. Prices already are higher than when we bought just a year ago so we think we got a steal! Great price, great neighborhood.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of The Enclave at the Fairways. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding The Enclave at the Fairways has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.