- Price Range
- Mid $400s - Low $500s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2010 - Present
- Beechwood Homes
- 10 reviews
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa Overview
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa in Medford, New York offers residents amenity-rich luxury living and an unsurpassed maintenance-free lifestyle. With 18 holes of world-class golf right outside the front door and a luxurious spa, residents enjoy a country club way of life.
The community of Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa, which welcomes homebuyers aged 55 and better, is surrounded by the Mill Pond Golf Course. Panoramic views of rolling greens give residents breathtaking views and augment the superior craftsmanship of the community s 280 semi-attached new and resale homes.
When the residents of Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa in Medford step outside of the community s 24/7 staffed gatehouse, further amenities await. Residents enjoy great shopping, recreation and entertainment opportunities at a variety of nearby destinations, such as Long Island.
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa Amenities
In addition to the golf course, the Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa clubhouse is the heart and soul of the community. At the world-class facility, fun events are held throughout the year, such as dance galas and banquets. The state-of-the-art fitness center at the clubhouse, as well as the pool, tennis, pickleball and bocce ball courts, give active residents plenty to do. For those seeking to recharge their batteries, the spa allows for a serene revitalizing experience that calms the mind and invigorates the body. Other popular amenities at Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa include a salon, card room, hobby and game room, sports bar and lounge and ballroom.
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa Homes & Real Estate
Beginning construction in 2010, the signature collection of homes at Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa built by Beechwood Homes offer residents breathtaking views and distinctive home styles and designs. Featuring eight master-planned layouts, each model has spectacular golf course or lake vistas. The home exteriors feature distinctive culture stone and vinyl architecture, maintenance-free exterior elements like fascia and gutters and architectural roof shingles designed to last at least 30 years.
The interior of each home features dramatic entryways, expansive, flowing rooms with an abundance of windows, elegant wood cabinetry and stunning 9-foot ceilings with coffer details throughout the first floor of each home. Each residence also offers the ability to personalize, including choosing a master bedroom suite and basement option. And all homes are EnergyStar certified to maximize energy savings and reduce utility costs substantially over the long-term.
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa Lifestyle
When it comes to life at Meadowbrook Point Links & Spa, residents live a resort-style existence featuring non-stop entertainment. There are multiple activities within the community from which to choose, including exercising, oil painting classes, reading by the pond, yoga classes, exploring nature and enjoying a hobby. Numerous clubs and interest groups regularly meet in the clubhouse, such as book discussions and hobby groups.
Located just minutes from the Long Island Expressway, Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa offers residents a world of possibilities beyond the gates. Just a short drive away from Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa are pristine beaches and the beautiful Hamptons on Long Island s East End. There is also nearby shopping and dining, sandy beaches, and when traveling is on the agenda, readily accessible airports.
When a day trip is desired, there are a wide variety of fabulous nearby destinations from which to choose, including North Fork s exclusive Wine Country featuring charming inns, fine dining and picturesque views along the way. Residents drive north and enjoy sipping cocktails while taking a scenic ferry ride from Port Jefferson to Connecticut. New York City is just a short distance away by train.
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa Amenities
- 18-Hole Mill Pond Golf Course
- Sports Bar & Lounge
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Hobby & Game Room
- Card Room
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Bocce Ball Courts
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
Check back soon for more information on the lifestyle in Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa.
Price Range: Mid $400s - Low $500s
Attached homes in Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa range from 1,523 to 2,191 square feet of living space. Each model offers at least one bedroom, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached one-car garage. Homeowners enjoy low-maintenance living at its finest.View Floorplans
Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa Reviews
- T R.|February 11, 2019Beautiful community, lovely landscaping and well kept. Homes are beautiful, spacious and well built. HOA provided large grassy area for dogs, as well as your backyard, so my dog very happy here. Monthly calendar with a lot of of planned activities to keep you as busy as you want. Two pools in summer is great and a staffed outdoor bar too! It’s like a resort! No outside maintenance for you to do! Friendly people. Who could ask for more! We love it hear.
- Fran S.|July 19, 2018Fantastic home. Lasted through two hurricanes. Fantastic community with wonderful and caring friends. Many activities which you could pick and choose as many as you wish, or not participate at all. If you can purchase a home here, you definitely should
- T R.|May 3, 2018Wonderful community. So many great people here. The houses are beautiful and well built, sunny and bright. Lots of activities to keep you busy. Clubhouse and pool area are so nice.
- Pat A.|April 30, 2018This is a great community with lots of nice people. You can be as active as you want to be, with a full time activities director planning fun events. There are lots of clubs and you can start your own if you want. The pools are beautiful And the clubhouse is a great social hub. I can't say enough good things. I love it here, and so does my dog.
- Tom (Resident/Homeowner)|October 16, 2017As a dog owner my pets romp in the rear yard, not on my neighbors space. They love it here and so do I. Some of the amenities I enjoy are card games, swimming, golf, bocce, and pickelball.
Importantly we have a full time handyman for outdoor tasks, get landscapers, and snow is shoveled right up to my front door. This is a great resort life.
- Joanne (Resident/Homeowner)|October 15, 2017We purchased our home from the builder. Great home, lots of sunshine glowing into our home. Hardwood floor and exotic granite. Most important active fun people for a reasonable price. Amenities include club house, bar, pools, bocce, tennis, pickelball, hair salon, massages, nails, free shuttle to bank, shopping, and more. Everything you could ask for.
- Bill (Resident/Homeowner)|May 13, 2017Sorry that Debbie had problems with the rules. The rules are easy for anyone to comply with and in any new community things have to shake down with input from all residents in order for fair policies to be in place. Believe me they are good rules and ones that you probably follow now - pick up after your pet. We love it here and the happy hours are such wonderful times to relax, kick back and get to know your neighbors. Highly recommend living here. No disappointments after 6 years.
Forgot to mention that I am a dog owner and me and the dog are happy.
- DM (Resident/Homeowner)|August 11, 2015I have been living in this community since 2011 and can honestly say was the best decision we ever made. The community is approaching its completion phase which will enhance living here without any more construction of homes. If your considering this community you won't be disappointed, go for it. Stop by during a happy hour held each Friday evening at our club house from 5-7PM and see the interaction of the residents for yourself.
- Debbie (Resident/Homeowner)|July 6, 2015Beware dog owners. This is not a dog friendly community. If you have a dog this will be a very unhappy place for you and your dog. the policies here are very restrictive and unreasonable to comply with for seniors with dogs.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|December 8, 2013My husband and I moved here last year and would highly recommend it. The quality of the homes and the clubhouse is top notch. We golf next door at Mill Run about once a week and we spend a lot of time using the clubhouse. Spending warm summer days at the pool is fantastic and the gym here is great too. We've meet a lot of nice people and we socialize a lot outside of the community getting together for dinners, movies and shows too. We have a lot of fun!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Meadowbrook Pointe Links & Spa has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.