- Price Range
- Low $200s - Mid $300s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2006 - 2014
- D.R. Horton
- 5 reviews
Village Grande at Millers Run Overview
Village Grande at Millers Run in Lancaster, Pennsylvania was designed by D.R. Horton to offer active adults the lifestyle they desire. A stone bridge, tree-lined streets, and colorful flowers provide a relaxing country village ambiance. A lush, serene English Garden with arbors and benches provides opportunities for relaxation and reflection. Residents also have use of walking and biking trails that wind throughout this active adult community.
Residents of Village Grande at Millers Run enjoy quaint downtown shopping in Lancaster, restaurants, outlet malls, live theater, musical entertainment, local libraries, and nearby higher learning opportunities. The community was started in 2006, and upon completion in 2014, it has 241 single-family homes.
Village Grande at Millers Run Amenities
Village Grande at Millers Run has a spectacular clubhouse where residents can engage in a variety of activities designed to make leisure time fun and healthy. The clubhouse is the hub of the community's social scene with a card room, a lounge with library, a billiards room, and a fitness center.
Outside, residents will find a sparkling pool where they can relax and take advantage of long summer days. The grounds also include a tennis court, two bocce ball courts, and putting green. Residents can enjoy a brisk jog or calm walk along the scenic trails that include park benches and a gazebo.
Village Grande at Millers Run Homes & Real Estate
Buyers can find a resale home from four models at Village Grande at Millers Run: Brookhaven (1,558 square feet), Coventry (1,738 square feet), Deerfield (1,931 square feet) and Eden (2,261 square feet). All have two-car garages and two bedrooms. The Deerfield floor plan also has a den. Three of the models have two bathrooms, while the Eden has two-and-a-half. The Brookhaven, Coventry and Eden models feature tray ceilings in the master bedrooms, optional fireplaces as well as optional patios or wood decks.
Village Grande at Millers Run Lifestyle
While this neighborhood is situated in serene Pennsylvania Dutch Country, there are plenty of things to do at Village Grande at Millers Run. Residents constantly plan fun events and neighborhood activities. The community also has numerous interest groups and clubs that meet on a regular schedule. These range from everything like games and cards to hobby groups, book discussions and more. One of the most popular events, the annual Memorial Day Ceremony, welcomes everyone from the area and offers volunteerism opportunities.
As one of the oldest inland cities in the country, Lancaster is full of historic charm. One example is the Central Market that dates back to 1889. Here, tourists and locals can purchase handmade Amish goods as well as locally grown and organic foods. As the oldest national functioning marketplace of its kind, it is registered with the National Register of Historic Places. For more modern shopping options, Lancaster is home to Park City Center, a huge enclosed shopping center, as well as Rockvale Outlet and Tanger Outlet. The latter is comprised of more than 100 stores.
Popular cultural attractions in Lancaster include the Rockford Plantation, the Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, the Landis Valley Museum, and the Keystone Art and Culture Center. Cities within a 40-mile radius of the community include Colombia, York, Hershey, Harrisburg, and West Chester. Village Grande at Millers Run combines the old town charm and culture with a modern 55+ community in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Village Grande at Millers Run Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Card Room
- Billiards Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Putting Green
- Tennis Court
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Walking & Biking Trails
Village Grande at Millers Run Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Village Grande at Millers Run. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Annual Memorial Day Ceremony
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Low $200s - Mid $300s
Village Grande at Millers Run consists of single-family homes available on a resale-only basis. Homebuyers can find a residence that has at least two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Homes offer first-master suites and 1,558 to 2,261 square feet of living space.View Floorplans
Village Grande at Millers Run Reviews
- Melissa G.|July 11, 2018Stellar community with best location in Lancaster, classy, private and affordable. All single family homes with space between them, ample driveway and on street parking for family and guests, sidewalks, mail delivery - no expense of private roads that have been dedicated to the township. Lovely people and beautiful, country setting with walking nature trails, 5 minutes to shopping and Lancaster Health campus. Locals know to grab resale homes quickly here, so keep an eye out. Like all communities we have a clubhouse, activities,etc.but you won't find a better location anywhere.
- New r.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 21, 2016We've lived in Village Grande for just a few months, but I can't say enough about it! The homes are lovely, the people warm and friendly, the community amenities are second to none. The location is central (less than 2 miles to Park City Mall, Rt. 30 and Rt. 283, and hundreds of professional offices and businesses) and yet the community is private and quiet. No mow, no snow removal, with garbage and recycling pickup and mail delivery at your door. Homeowners can plant a garden or not, personal choice. Walking trails, gazebos, a clubhouse with a gym, game rooms, multi-purpose room, a pool, putting green, tennis and bocce courts, and scheduled activities large and small. It's everything we hoped for in an active retirement community. Take a drive through and I bet you'll be back!
- VG N.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 20, 2016Best location in Lancaster and best community BY FAR! Close to highways, mall - and a five minute drive for groceries, drugstore and the Health Campus. All single family homes have space between them - no carriage or townhomes.
Lovely place and great people!
- Village Grande resident (Resident/Homeowner)|July 27, 2014Downsized to be closer to family and love the location - close to everything, yet a private area. We love the piazza-lifestyle. You can stay home or walk to the pool, tennis, bocce courts or clubhouse to socialize with great people. Also like the topography - we have rolling hills, a large pond with wildlife, a lovely stone bridge over "Millers Run" a creek that meanders by the walking trails. Lancaster PA is a lovely area!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|December 14, 2013We've lived in the Lancaster area for years and really like the friendly neighborhood charm. Village Grande is a very nice community and I love our home here. All the people here are nice and will lend a helping hand if you need anything at all.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Village Grande at Millers Run. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Village Grande at Millers Run has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.