- Price Range
- Mid $700s - Low $1Ms
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2006 - Present
- Shea Homes
- 7 reviews
Trilogy® at the Vineyards Overview
Trilogy at the Vineyards by Shea Homes is a gated, active adult community - aptly named for its location among breathtaking vineyards in Brentwood, California. Located in the East Bay Area at the shadow of Mount Diablo, Trilogy at Vineyards is surrounded by thousands of acres of vineyards, rolling hills, olive groves, and nature preserves.
Although Trilogy at the Vineyards in Brentwood is not as large as some of the major active adult communities in Northern California, it is rich in amenities. It is also suitably located right down the street from a commercial shopping center with a grocery store, home improvement center, and more. Brentwood is just a few minutes away from Trilogy at the Vineyards and provides a quainter shopping district. There is also a championship golf course down the street from the community.
Trilogy at the Vineyards Amenities
Club Los Meganos is the spectacular 38,000 square-foot clubhouse at Trilogy in Brentwood, California. Besides a fitness center, Los Meganos also features an indoor pool for exercise. A full-service spa offers treatment for nails, hair, massage and more. Hobbyists will find the arts and crafts room to their liking, and a ballroom is available for social events. Trilogy at the Vineyards also boasts an on-site cafe, an events center, billiards room, hobby and game room, and Abby's Gourmet Studio, a private dining area perfect for intimate dinners or large parties.
Trilogy at the Vineyards is also well-equipped to let residents enjoy the beautiful year-round Northern California climate. Two outdoor pools, cabanas, and barbecue grills are terrific options for relaxing or socializing with neighbors. For some friendly competition, Trilogy at the Vineyards has four tennis courts and two bocce ball courts. Outdoor tea gardens and walking and biking trails round out the amenities at Trilogy at the Vineyards.
Adjacent to Trilogy at the vineyards is the 100+ acres Brentwood Golf Club. It features a 27-hole championship course designed by Ted Robinson Sr. Trilogy residents can take advantage of preferred pricing and access, as well as private golf cart provision for members.
Trilogy at the Vineyards Homes & Real Estate
Construction of Trilogy at the Vineyards started in 2006 by Shea Homes, and at completion around 1,100 residences are to make up this 55 and over community. Homes are available on a new and resale basis. There are six collections of models available in Trilogy at the Vineyards, with 21 different floor plans. All are one-story, single-family homes.
The Balearic Collection ranges from 1,465 to 1,965 square feet and is available on a resale-only basis. It was offered in five different floor plans and they all feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garages. The Amalfi collection ranges from 2,052 to 2,337 square feet and is available on a resale-only basis. This collection comes in four different floor plans. All feature two bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a two-car garage. The Cote D'Azur collection ranges from 2,647 to 2,843 square feet and is available on a resale-only basis. This collection is offered in three different floor plans. All homes in this collection feature two bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car garages.
Trilogy at the Vineyards offers three home collections available as new construction: I Collection, II Collection, and III Collection. These homes range in size from 1,841 to 2,607 square feet and offer two or three bedrooms, two to three-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two to three-car garage.
Trilogy at the Vineyards Lifestyle
Residents at Trilogy at the Vineyards enjoy the ultimate in wine country resort-style living. However, wine tasting trips around the East Bay Area are not the only things to do. A full-time activities director is on hand to make sure everyone at Trilogy has plenty of choices for entertainment. With over 23 clubs and activities, and many fun physical activities like yoga and tai chi, residents never run out of fun things to do around Trilogy at the Vineyards. Bocce, tennis, BBQ’s, Book Club, and much more are available for anybody, or talk to the activities director and begin your own club or activity.
Trilogy in Brentwood, California is set in a superb location, not just because of the spectacular scenery and the backdrop of Mount Diablo, but because of its nearness to several major cities. Oakland is 45 minutes away, and San Francisco and Sacramento just over an hour. All three cities have International airports, as well as world-class dining and shopping, and a multitude of sports teams for football, basketball, and baseball fans. Closer to home, residents have Town Centre Plaza just a couple of minutes away for everyday needs. This shopping center includes a CVS, Safeway, banks, and restaurants. The area is also home to several golf courses and, for the outdoor enthusiast, Mount Diablo provides nearly endless outdoor adventures. Trilogy at the Vineyards offers the best in low-maintenance homes, world-class amenities and a vibrant lifestyle amongst a desirable location in Brentwood, California.
Trilogy® at the Vineyards Amenities
Amenities at Trilogy at the Vineyards include:
- Club Los Meganos - 38,000 Sq. Ft.
- Café d'Oro
- Delta Athletic Club
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Sawa Day Spa
- Abby's Gourmet Studio
- Helak Grand Living Room
- Josh Marsh Exploration Lounge
- Mount Diablo Events Center
- Adobe Billiards Room
- Hobby & Game Room
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Business & Postal Center
- 2 Outdoor Pools & Cabanas
- BBQ Grills
- Santa Fe Pergola
- 27-Hole Public Golf Club at Brentwood
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Outdoor Tea Gardens
- Walking & Biking Trails
Trilogy® at the Vineyards Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Trilogy® at the Vineyards. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Adventure Club
- Bible Study
- Bocce Club
- Book Club
- Bowling Club
- Bunco Club
- Cards & Games Club
- Dinner Club
- Gardening Club
- Genealogy Club
- Hiking Club
- Helping Hands
- Ladies Golf Club
- Luncheon Club
- Men's Bible Study
- Men's Golf Club
- Men's Walking Club
- Men's Wine Club
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Club
- Pedro Club
- Poker Club
- Progressive Dinner Club
- Scrapbooking Club
- Sunday Football
- Tai Chi
- Trilogy Newcomers Club
- Wine Lovers
- Wine Club
- Women's Golf Club
Price Range: Low $600s - Mid $700s
The Balearic Collection is perfect for homebuyers who want to enjoy the Trilogy lifestyle on a modest budget. These homes were developed between 2006 and 2014 and are now available on a resale-only basis. These desirable floor plans are open and airy but still retain a cozy feel. Each floor plan is offered in two choices: Carl Lagoni Signature Designs and John Marsh Heritage Designs. The Carl Lagoni Designs have an added element of style and include more upgrades such as 10' to 18' ceilings per plan. The John Marsh Designed homes favor function over form.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $600s - Mid $700s
The I Collection has three home models available as new construction. These homes range in size from 1,520 to 1,965 square feet and offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $600s - High $700s
The Amalfi Collection will appeal to those who want a bit more room to spread out and relax. With 2,052 to 2,337 square feet, these spacious plans will let you do just that. Developed between 2006 and 2014, these homes are now available on the resale-only basis. Each floor plan was offered in two choices: Carl Lagoni Signature Designs and John Marsh Heritage Designs. The Carl Lagoni Designs have an added element of style and include more upgrades such as 10' to 18' ceilings per plan. The John Marsh Designed homes favor function over form, offering fewer upgrades but at a less expensive price.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $700s - Mid $800s
The II Collection offers three home models that are available as new construction. These homes range in size from 2,070 to 2,962 square feet and offers two or three bedrooms, two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two-and-a-half car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $800s - Low $1Ms
The III Collection offers three spacious home models that are available as new construction. These homes range in size from 2,607 to 3,111 square feet and offer two or three bedrooms, two-and-a-half or three bathrooms, and an attached two-and-a-half or three-car garage.View Floorplans
Cota D'Azur Collection
Price Range: Low $600s - Low $1Ms
The Cota D'Azur Collection offers the finest in luxury and space that Trilogy at the Vineyards has to offer. These large and open plans are ideal for residents who like to entertain and have space for family and friends. Each floor plan is offered in two choices: Carl Lagoni Signature Designs and John Marsh Heritage Designs. The Carl Lagoni Designs have an added element of style and include more upgrades such as 10' to 18' ceilings per plan. The John Marsh Designed homes favor function over form, offering fewer upgrades but at a less expensive price.View Floorplans
Trilogy® at the Vineyards Reviews
- Kya J.|June 14, 2019Shea builds a good quality home and my husband & I are pleased, overall, with that. Disenchanted with the clubhouse, very limited fitness classes with one small classroom. Spa center, open to the public seems to be larger priority. Limited restaurant, no coffee bistro. Nice indoor and outdoor pools. Brentwood doesn't have the growth we expected. No new restaurants here in 5 years and none expected. The summers are brutally hot starting in June through August. Would we do it again? Maybe not.
- Brent J.|November 6, 2018When they say "resort style" they mean it! I can call the on-staff consierge and make a dinner reservation anywhere in the city... I charge my meals, spa services etc. to my personal home account! Not to mention I haven't had a PG&E bill over ten dollars bc of the included solar. BEST move I've ever made...easy!
- Senid S.|March 16, 2018Nice community, very small yards, pretty club house. Go through a GOOD real estate agent not affiliated with Trilogy or you will not be represented. Shea builders very unhelpful. Let an agent deal with these people.
- John B.|March 9, 2017I have been to many Active Adult communities across the state of California, and this community is second to none! The clubhouse is absolutely stunning! Beautiful homes and a great setting in the hills of Brentwood.
- John B.|February 5, 2017It's a beautiful gated community with fantastic homes and an even more amazing clubhouse. Second to none!
- Todd W.|February 4, 2017Wonderful neighborhood surrounded by open space and vineyards. Newer homes with awesome finishes. The clubhouse is vibrant with activity and has something for everyone. Views are great!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|May 26, 2013My wife and I bought a brand new home here last summer and have been thrilled with our decision. Everything here is very upscale and is designed to live like a resort. You can tell the developers put a lot of time and effort into the design of this community. My wife just raves about the clubhouse and the landscape. The Brentwood Golf club is right next door and the general vicinity offers everything you could ever need. My wife and I like to visit San Francisco a couple times a year and that is an easy drive so we can spend a couple days in the city and then a couple days in the Napa area. We also like that the community has a couple really nice places to eat and the social atmosphere is very active. This community easily earns a solid 5 stars ... we'd actually give it more!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Trilogy® at the Vineyards. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Trilogy® at the Vineyards has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.