- Price Range
- High $100s - Low $300s
- Home Types
- Single Family, Attached
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2000 - 2006
- Florida Leisure Communities
- 5 reviews
Carillon Lakes Overview
Carillon Lakes in Lakeland, Florida is a beautiful active lifestyle community. Here residents enjoy resort-style amenities with a low-maintenance lifestyle. This gated neighborhood is situated in a convenient location with easy access to shopping, entertainment and attractions. With a warm, tropical climate all year long this community draws homebuyers from across the country.
Carillon Lakes Amenities
Carillon Lakes offers its residents a myriad of resort-style amenities. Inside the clubhouse there is a great hall for events and dances, library and media room, and card room, arts and crafts studio, and billiards room. Those looking to stay in shape can use the state-of-the-art fitness center with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment. A meeting room hosts numerous clubs in the community.
The amenities continue outside with an outdoor pool and spa, a sports court, basketball court, two tennis courts, and two pickleball courts. The walking and biking trails allow you to stay in shape while enjoying the scenic community grounds. A beautiful gazebo and scenic lakes and ponds round out the outdoor amenities in Carillon Lakes.
Carillon Lakes Homes & Real Estate
Started by Florida Leisure Communities in 2000 and completed in 2006, Carillon Lakes offers attached carriage homes and single-family homes available on a resale-only basis. The carriage homes offer two to three bedrooms, one-and-a-half to two bathrooms with 1,500 to just over 2,000 square feet of living space and an attached one or two-car garage. All carriage homes have convenient one-floor living with a screened lanai offering great water or nature views.
The single-family homes are mostly three or four bedroom homes with two to three-and-a-half bathrooms. Ranging from 1,400 to almost 3,000 square feet of living space these models offer open floor plans and oversized master bedrooms. The single-family homes also have a screened lanai and an attached two-car garage.
Carillon Lakes Lifestyle
Carillon Lakes provides a great low-maintenance lifestyle. Homeowners pay an annual homeowners' association fee which takes care of all maintenance in the clubhouse and common areas as well as lawn care for all homes in the community. This allows residents to live a more carefree life and enjoy all that Carillon Lakes has to offer. A full calendar of clubs and activities is available to all homeowners such as book club, bingo night, swimming, tennis, billiards, pickleball, basketball, holiday parties, poker and ice cream socials. Residents are sure to keep busy within Carillon Lakes all year long.
Located off Polk Parkway in Lakeland, Carillon Lakes is surrounded by excellent entertainment and culture. Tampa is 30 miles west of Carillon Lakes and offers convenient travel options at the Tampa International Airport. Sports fans enjoy the professional sports teams in the area such as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers football team and the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team. Golfers have numerous options in the area with some of the best golf courses in Southwest Florida. Carillon Lakes provides a great low maintenance lifestyle for buyers ready to live in Polk County, Florida.
Carillon Lakes Amenities
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Meeting Room
- Card Room
- Great Room
- Library & Media Room
- Billiards Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Table Tennis
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 2 Pickleball Courts
- Sport Court
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Scenic Lakes & Ponds
- Walking & Biking Trails
Carillon Lakes Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Carillon Lakes. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo Night
- Book Club
- Community Events
- Game Night
- Ice Cream Social
- Mah Jongg
- Seasonal Parties
- Water Aerobics
Price Range: High $100s - Low $300s
The carriage homes offer two to three bedrooms, one-and-a-half to two bathrooms with 1,500 to just over 2,000 square feet of living space and an attached one or two-car garage. All carriage homes have convenient one-floor living with a screened lanai offering great water or nature views. Please Note: Floor plans are not available at this time.
Single Family Homes
Price Range: High $100s - Low $300s
The single-family homes are mostly three or four bedroom homes with two to three-and-a-half bathrooms. Ranging from 1,400 to almost 3,000 square feet of living space, these models offer open floor plans and oversized master bedrooms. The single-family homes also have a screened lanai and an attached two-car garage. Please Note: Floor plans are not available at this time.
Carillon Lakes Reviews
- Mara P.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 17, 2017The community is an ideal active adult oasis just west of Down Town Chicago. The residents are very warm and welcoming.
- Judy C.(Resident/Homeowner)|August 15, 2017I am trying to sell my house and this is NOT a 55+ community. It is open to all ages. It is a secure and gated community. A wonderful place to live in. Very friendly.
- George and Kathy |March 20, 2017The greatest thing about Carillon Lakes is the residents. They are the nicest, most friendly and welcoming people. We love our home as we were looking to downsize and the amenities are a dream come true. We feel like we are living in a resort and have access to everything we want - pools, fitness center, organized activities, clubrooms and so much more!
- Radlein (Resident/Homeowner)|December 23, 2013We built our home here at Carillon Lakes in 2005. We have enjoyed the community, the ammenities, our beautiful lakes, the very nicely appointed clubhouses, the pool, fitnesss facilities and the convenience to the Parkway. Our neighbors are friendly and the fulltime guard service is outstanding. The neighborhood has been here for better than 10 years yet it still looks outstanding due to the attentive HOA. We have loved every day we have lived here.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 6, 2013We have one of the larger floor plans here and really like our home. The prices here are reasonable and the clubhouse is nice. We use the gym and the pool most often but also play tennis sometimes and take a lot of walks on the trails too.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Carillon Lakes. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Carillon Lakes has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.