- Price Range
- High $200s - Low $400s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2015 - Present
- Del Webb, San Juan Oaks
- 6 reviews
Del Webb at Mirehaven Overview
Del Webb at Mirehaven is a new construction 55+ community located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Opened in 2015, this neighborhood will feature 538 homes upon completion. This gated, 300-acre community will encompass beautiful mountain views in a convenient, yet private setting. Situated within the master-planned Mirehaven community, residents of Del Webb at Mirehaven will have no shortage of amenities and activities to enjoy.
Del Webb is one of the most popular active adult homebuilders in the country, and Del Webb at Mirehaven boasts a variety of home models featuring low-maintenance exteriors and customizable floor plans. Thanks to the plentiful amenities and active lifestyle, Del Webb at Mirehaven is a sought after community in Northern New Mexico.
Del Webb at Mirehaven Amenities
With the Recreation Center as the heart of the community, Del Webb at Mirehaven offers residents a central hub for socializing. With 10,000 square feet of space, homeowners can use the social spaces to catch up with friends and neighbors, or partake in classes and activities. Outdoors, the pool and spa provide the perfect environment for relaxation, including an outdoor patio space.
Putting the "active" in active adult, Del Webb at Mirehaven features a tennis court, two bocce ball courts, and four pickleball courts for fitness and recreation. Residents can meet up for a game, or utilize the outdoor event lawn for larger-scale gatherings. Taking advantage of the warm Albuquerque climate, Del Webb at Mirehaven also houses an outdoor great room and meeting rooms, letting homeowners soak up the sun while socializing with friends.
Del Webb at Mirehaven Homes & Real Estate
Del Webb offers two distinct model series within the community, separated by size, to total eight possible models to choose from. The Retreat Series includes four single-family home models that range in size from 1,572 to 2,035 square feet. All residences are perfect for the active adult, with single-story living featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.
The Encore Series offers the largest homes in Del Webb at Mirehaven. The are four models that range from 2,017 to 2,504 square feet of living space. These single-family homes include two bedrooms, a den, and two or two-and-a-half bathrooms.
Del Webb at Mirehaven Lifestyle
A community activities director is on-site to plan events, trips, and activities for residents of Del Webb at Mirehaven. Residents can start clubs or interest groups and utilize the social spaces for meetings. Because Del Webb at Mirehaven is a 55+ community, it's easy to find neighbors with similar interests.
Thanks to the low-maintenance homes within this Del Webb community, residents are free to enjoy their social time without having to worry about tedious house upkeep. Homeowners can instead use that valuable time to get to know neighbors and take up new hobbies.
Del Webb at Mirehaven is conveniently located right in beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico. Next to mountain ranges as well as the 7,200-acre Petroglyph National Monument, the community has a lot to offer nature and history buffs. Del Webb at Mirehaven also sits adjacent to an outdoor recreation complex that serves nearby public schools and includes a 7,000-seat football stadium, track and field facility, and sport courts.
Residents of this Del Webb community in Albuquerque enjoy a convenient location close to shopping at the Coronado Mall, ABQ Uptown, Nob Hill, and the historic downtown district. Easy access to Interstate 40 as well as public transportation by a bus system and the NM Rail Runner will make traveling a breeze. For farther travel, Albuquerque International Sunport is a short drive away, allowing residents access to all major airports. With so much to do in and around Del Webb at Mirehaven, it's no wonder this 55+ community in New Mexico is so popular.
Del Webb at Mirehaven Amenities
- Mirehaven Amenity Center
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Great Room
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Conference Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- Tennis Court
- 4 Pickleball Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Event Lawn
- Outside Great Room
- Outside Meeting Rooms
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Parks & Natural Space
Del Webb at Mirehaven Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Del Webb at Mirehaven. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Fitness Classes
- Bocce Ball
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $200s
The Retreat Series includes four single-family home models that range in size from 1,572 to 2,035 square feet. All residences include single-story living with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Low $300s
The Encore Series offers the largest homes in Del Webb at Mirehaven. There are four models that range between 2,017 and 2,504 square feet of living space. These single-family homes include two bedrooms, a den, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Del Webb at Mirehaven Reviews
- Sherry S.|July 20, 2020We are current residents/homeowners at Mirehaven & are delighted with our community! Our neighbors take pride in their homes & it’s a pleasure to walk around during the day or evening, enjoying the spectacle view of the Sandia Mts. It is a safe, gated community with active adults & busy Amenities Center... come for a visit! 👍
- Elizabeth R.|May 16, 2020Went back and forth between buying at Mirehaven and Jubilee Los Lunas. Well, made a big mistake and bought at Jubilee. Sure wish I bought at Mirehaven. Hope to soon!
- T. J.|November 16, 2018Del Webb Mirehaven is just gorgeous and perfect for our active lifestyle!! Not sure about the other reviewer who gave 2 stars but we love living here! We do not know anyone who has a fire pit that burns wood?? Yes, barbecue grills are allowed in residents backyards but we have never been inundated with smoke. The homes are situated on lots that are a nice size and offer plenty of room for gardening etc!! Folks that build can have the option to have a beautiful outdoor fireplace built into the covered patio space which is only gas burning.....not wood!! You will love living in this very quiet and peaceful community!
- C. T.|October 23, 2018We love our new home! Pulte did a great job on the construction of our home! The customer service has been excellent! We have met many new friends and keep very active with all the numerous functions. We feel like we are on vacation everyday and can finally enjoy the outdoors!
- Roman H.|October 10, 2018If you have any allergies, consider a different neighborhood. Del Webb Mirehaven allows wood burning fire pits and grills. Smoke fills several houses at a time so you can’t enjoy the weather with windows open. Also, if you like a quiet neighborhood to sleep with windows open, half the houses have all kinds of wind chimes making a racket 24/7. At this point you may want to look elsewhere until the rules are changed so neighbors cannot impose themselves on others in this tightly packed community.
- Cameron M.|March 3, 2017Del Webb builds a very nice community and this one is excellent. They have gorgeous amenities and the home designs are very modern.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Del Webb at Mirehaven. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Del Webb at Mirehaven has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.