- Price Range
- Low $200s - Low $400s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2006 - Present
- Avalon, Jenamar
- 9 reviews
Jubilee at Los Lunas Overview
Jubilee at Los Lunas is a popular active adult community in New Mexico. This 700-home community is situated 20 miles south of Albuquerque, NM. A stunning mountain backdrop combined with the region's desirable climate and culture has made Jubilee at Los Lunas a favorite among active adult buyers.
Jubilee is nestled at the base of the El Cerro de Los Lunas Mountains in the Huning Ranch master planned community. Development was started by Jenamar Communities and the community is now under development by Avalon. Jubilee Los Lunas promises to deliver desirable low-maintenance homes and a world-class lifestyle in a gated age-restricted neighborhood. This intimate location provides the aura of small town living but with easy access to big city shopping, transportation, recreation and entertainment.
Jubilee at Los Lunas Amenities
The Villa, is a 12,000 square-foot clubhouse available exclusively to the active adult residents of Jubilee. This grand lodge is the focal point for all community social and fitness activities. The state-of-the-art facility provides the perfect environment for the residents of Jubilee at Los Lunas to relax, explore and play with new friends and neighbors. It includes a fitness center with an aerobics and dance studio, community rooms, a billiards room, and library. Future phases of The Villa clubhouse will include an indoor lap pool as well as outdoor tennis and pickleball courts.
It's easy to enjoy the community's scenic views while enjoy the warm climate because the amenities also include a sparkling outdoor pool and hot tub as well as miles of trails for hiking and biking.
Jubilee at Los Lunas Homes & Real Estate
There are many single-family floor plans to choose from in Jubilee at Los Lunas, New Mexico. Started by Jenamar, there are 13 floor plans available on a resale-only basis. Jenamar's homes range in size from 1,507 to 2,132 square feet with two to three bedrooms and two to three bathrooms with an attached garage.
New construction homes can be found by Avalon, the current developer of Jubilee at Los Lunas. The Choice Series features eight floor plans that have between 1,405 and 2,972 square feet of living space. Homebuyers enjoy Avalon's homes that include two to three bedrooms
Jubilee at Los Lunas Lifestyle
A community activities and social director is continually planning fun events, trips and interest groups. There are a handful of clubs in Jubilee Los Lunas that include everything from craft clubs and movie nights to cooking classes and hiking clubs. The fabulous clubhouse also hosts a variety of fitness and dance classes such as aerobics, yoga and Pilates. Regardless of your passions, you are sure to find other like-minded neighbors in Jubilee Los Lunas who share your interests.
The exciting lifestyle and quality homes are only part of what attracts active adults to Jubilee Los Lunas. A pleasant year-round climate, abundance of culture and boundless recreational activity has been drawing retirees to the region for years. Residents of Jubilee enjoy a great location in walking distance to a number of restaurants, theaters and shopping outlets. World-class golf courses, casinos and nature preserves are within 10 minutes from Jubilee Los Lunas. Or, a quick 20-minute drive to the north and residents are in the heart of Albuquerque.
Natural beauty surrounds Jubilee at Los Lunas in Northern New Mexico. To the south, the El Cerro de Los Lunas provides a mountainous backdrop that climbs to 6,000 feet offering fun day hikes and majestic views. The diverse landscape of the region ranging from high mountains to the nearby Carlsbad Caverns presents a great environment for active adults to explore, learn and enjoy everything the area has to offer. Plus, the region's temperate climate, abundant sunshine and limited snowfall make Jubilee Los Lunas and the surrounding area ideal for outdoor activity most of the year.
Culture enthusiasts are continually entertained at many of the surrounding theaters, museums and art galleries. Yearly festivals such as the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, the New Mexico Wine Festival and the Rio Grande Arts & Crafts Festival provide exciting entertainment throughout the summer. Nearby Albuquerque and Bernalillo are rich in culture and history. The region is home to some of the oldest continually established settlements in North America. Plus, Santa Fe is an hour and a half northeast of Jubilee. Famed as one of the top retirement destinations in the country, Santa Fe offers a decadent social scene, trend setting restaurants and an endless array of famed galleries and museums. With so much to do in and around Jubliee at Los Lunas it's no wonder that active adults in New Mexico are attracted to this community.
Jubilee at Los Lunas Amenities
The Villa is Jubilee at Los Lunas' resort-style clubhouse. Current and future phases of the community will include:
- The Villa - 12,000 Sq. Ft.
- Gathering Room
- Hobby & Game Rooms
- Billiards Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Locker Rooms
- Indoor Lap Pool (Future)
- Jr. Olympic-Sized Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Patios
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- Tennis Courts (Future)
- Pickleball Courts (Future)
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Community Gardens
Jubilee at Los Lunas Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Jubilee at Los Lunas. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Amateur Play Reading
- American Bandstand Night
- Aqua Zumba
- Bridge Bidding
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Cardio Fitness
- Chair Yoga
- Cooking Classes
- Day Trips
- Dinner Out
- Duplicate Bridge
- Easy Hikers
- Game Night
- Garden Club
- Happy Hours
- History Group
- Jubilee Film Festival
- July 4th Big Bang Bash
- Karaoke Night
- Ladies Breakfast
- Ladies Night Out
- Lunch Bunch
- Mah Jongg
- Men's Breakfast Club
- Mexican Train
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Movie Night
- Open Mic Night
- Quilting Club
- St. Jubilee's Pasta & Bingo Night
- Strength of Motion
- Sunshine Strummers
- Tai Chi
- Texas Hold 'Em
- Trivial Pursuit
- Water Aerobics
- Wine & Cheese
Choice Series by Avalon
Price Range: Low $300s - Low $600s
Avalon offers eight models in the Choice Series that has between 1,405 and 2,972 square feet of living space. These homes are complete with two bedrooms two to three bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Emerald Series by Jenamar
Price Range: Low $300s - Low $600s
Available on a resale-only basis, the Emerald Series homes offer 1,143 to 1,949 square feet of living space. These six models have two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Diamond Collection by Jenamar
Price Range: Low $300s - Low $600s
The Diamond Collection includes seven models that can also be found on a resale-only basis. These homes include two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached garage. Homes in the Diamond Collection offer between 1,405 and 2,872 square feet of living space.View Floorplans
Jubilee at Los Lunas Reviews
- Berta G.|June 18, 2020High quality homes in such a friendly community! We met the Villa Director at a function last fall and she was so very welcoming-- every amenity we could want. We met several homeowners gave us firsthand accounts of what it is like to live there. Outstanding reviews! Several of them called it 'Shangri-La' and we agree. We'll be there soon!!!
- Betty C.|May 15, 2020Move anywhere elsewhere
- Julian and Eleanor S.|April 14, 2020Would not recommend. Had friends who bought and left in two years. What is promised in the community is not delivered. More and more rentals. No licensed realtors on staff. Clubhouse needs work and updating. Gave 2 stars because of scenic location.
- Gene & Emily D.|October 12, 2019We have lived here 1 year. The people here are friendly and we do a lot together. I could go on but this place is outstanding! You have to see it and make up your own mind. We love it here!!!!!!!!
- Cameron M.|March 3, 2017Very nice facilities and love the layout of the community with so many vistas. Tucked back into the base of a mountain and the home designs are very well laid out.
- Mike (Resident/Homeowner)|October 11, 2015Thanks 55 Places for leading us here. Couldn't ask for better. Very friendly place with decent weather (warm, but dry) just a quick commute from Albuquerque.
Activities..... always something going on, dinners out, happy hour, tours, and parties. Something special for holidays. If there is no special occasion... we'll make one.
Great selection of models AND unlike other developments, they will accommodate reasonable changes to the floor plans.
The clubhouse (Villa) is fantastic. It's huge... activity rooms, pool, hot tub, exercise room, lending library, classes, you name it, we have it.
Wonderful, wonderful place... thank you, 55Placs for leading us here.
- Rick N.(Resident/Homeowner)|March 26, 2014Great club house, excellent facilities and wonderful people. The quality of our home is top notch. There is so much to do here, that we barely have time to sleep. I would definitely recommend Jubilee Los Lunas to anyone, either wanting to retire or just for a different lifestyle. This is the place!!!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 18, 2013We are very happy with our new lifestyle at Los Lunas. We moved from our old family home that we had for nearly 20 years, went through the downsizing process and couldn't be happier. We're still close to our family and friends locally but we've made a lot of new friends here too. The community is very friendly and has a lot to offer it you're wanting to keep busy and be social.
- Janana |March 14, 2012Please mention change in ownership and taxes. 100 homes out of planned 700 are sold. New models coming soon.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Jubilee at Los Lunas. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Jubilee at Los Lunas has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.