- Price Range
- Mid $400s - High $800s
- Home Types
- Attached, Condos
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2010 - Present
- 4 reviews
Harbour Isle Overview
Harbour Isle in Bradenton, Florida is a gated active lifestyle community in proximity of Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Sound. This barrier island is cooled by tropical trade winds in the summer and warmed by the Gulf stream current in the winter. Built by Minto Communities, Harbour Isle is approved for a total of 686 homes. Until then, buyers can take advantage of new inventory in addition to resale homes.
A gated guard tower and dramatic entrance lead to a drive lined with striking native palms. The tower provides stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico and Anna Maria Sound. At any given time manatees, spoonbills, dolphins and ospreys might surround the beautiful property. Two miles of walking paths surround the island. The grounds include a man-made lake and border a vast mangrove preserve.
Harbour Isle Amenities
Harbour Isle includes the Mangrove Walk Pool clubhouse with private cabanas, a boathouse and kayak launch. The community currently has an outdoor pool, fire pit, outdoor kitchen and dining area, and tiki relaxation area. The 23,000 square-foot Beach Club includes a first-floor lounge, second-floor sky bar lounge, billiards, fitness center, multi-purpose room, covered terrace, resort-style outdoor pool, event lawn, yoga lawn, cabana bar, kayak launch, sandy beach, and a marina with dry storage and wet slips.
The grounds surrounding the community feature miles of walking trails that are great for residents that want to get in shape and get some fresh air at the same time. The paved trails are convenient for pedestrian access and feature lush landscaping reminiscent of a tropical paradise within this charming community.
Harbour Isle Homes & Real Estate
Buyers can browse a variety of spectacular homes built by Minto. Homes at Harbour Isle feature southern coastal resort-style architecture and are enhanced by dramatic elevations. The innovative floor plans include many premium features and are LEED certified for enhanced indoor air quality, water and energy efficiency, as well as responsible use of land and materials.
Minto has designed the Harbour Isle homes to project a feeling of spaciousness and volume with ten-foot ceilings and open floor plans. The sun-brightened kitchens feature front windows, tiled floors and granite counter tops. Homes at Harbour Isle range from 1,457 to 2,960 square feet of air-conditioned living space. Homebuyers can choose from three collections: Nautical, Seascape, and Island series.
These Nautical Series features resort-style villas that range from 1,457 to 1,650 square feet. They have two or three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and parking lot spaces. The Seascape Series offers six floor plans ranging in size from 1,621 to 2,169 square feet of living space. Each model offers two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These attached homes are offered in two-story buildings with single-level units.
The Island Series offers seven floor plans ranging in size from 1,987 to 2,960 square feet of living space. These attached units provide at least two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All units have additional flex rooms that can be used as a den or additional basement. The Bermuda and Bermuda Grand models are also available in the Island Series.
Harbour Isle Lifestyle
Harbour Isle offers ultimate waterfront living on Florida's last remaining private island. While residents enjoy a unique, secluded paradise lifestyle on the serene sun-drenched Florida west coast, no one here has to give up the comfort of having shops, restaurants, medical facilities and daily conveniences nearby. Residents can participate in a variety of activities to keep them socially engaged throughout the year. They can create projects with arts and crafts, take pictures with the photography group, or put something together in the sewing group. Residents can also enjoy other activities such as fishing, boating, kayaking, golfing, or swimming.
Anna Maria Sound is a haven of pristine beaches, white coastlines, and emerald-colored Gulf and Tampa Bay waters. It houses a variety of wildlife like dolphins, ospreys, manatees, and spoonbills, all of which may be observed from the community. Harbour Isle is within minutes of Holmes Beach and Anna Maria Island where award-winning restaurants, world-class arts and entertainment venues, specialty shops and quaint business districts beckon.
The community's proximity to State Road 64, US Highway 41 and I-75 makes it convenient for residents to commute to attractions and amenities in South and Central Florida as well as nearby cities like Bradenton, St. Petersburg and Sarasota. Harbour Isle offers homebuyers great amenities, well-crafted homes, and waterfront living in Bradenton, Florida.
Harbour Isle Amenities
Mangrove Walk Pool and Kayak Launch
Residents have access to the following amenities:
- Boat House
- Private Cabanas
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Pool
- Tiki Relaxation Area
- Kayak Launch
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Scenic Lakes & Ponds
- Clubhouse - 23,000 Sq. Ft.
- First Floor Lounge
- Second Floor Sky Bar Lounge
- Fitness Center
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Covered Terrace
- Outdoor Dining
- Resort-Style Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Yoga Lawn
- Event Lawn
- Cabana Bar
- Kayak Launch
- Sandy Beach
- Marina with Dry Storage & Wet Slips
- Walking & Biking Trails
Harbour Isle Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Harbour Isle. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Arts & Craft
- Boating & Fishing
- Book Club
- Party by the Pool
- Photography Group
- Sewing Group
- Water Aerobics
Price Range: Mid $400s - Mid $500s
These resort-style villas are luxurious condo units that range from 1,457 to 1,650 square feet. They have two or three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and parking lot spaces.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $400s - Mid $600s
The Seascape Series offers six floor plans ranging in size from 1,621 to 2,169 square feet of living space. Each model offers two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms and an attached two-car garage. These attached homes are offered in two story buildings with single-level units. The Nassau model is available on a resale only basis.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $400s - High $800s
The Island Series offers seven floor plans ranging in size from 1,987 to 2,960 square feet of living space. These attached units provide at least two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All units have additional flex rooms that can be used as a den or additional basement. The Bermuda and Bermuda Grand models are also available in the Island Series.View Floorplans
Harbour Isle Reviews
- Alfa J.(Resident/Homeowner)|May 21, 2020Contrary to the three star review, I find the residents extremely friendly. I bought in here when I was under 50 years old in the condo section). I found everyone here to be friendly and inclusive. Yes, I agree, there are a couple of cranky older ones but you'll find that everywhere. The community itself is absolutely gorgeous as it is nestled between several nature preserves and the waters of Anna Maria sound. Construction is top quality as well as the amenities. The proximity to the beaches, restaurants and shopping make this an ideal location. The properties here have seen a steady rise in value as there is no other community like this, so convenient to everything without getting caught up in Anna Maria traffic. I'm so glad I live here. It is spectacular.
- Helen B.|April 19, 2018We use our condo both as a rental investment and as a vacation home for our friends and family. The area is gorgeous and the amenities are superb. We just returned home from a 5 day getaway there. The community was extremely quiet, not much going on. We would have loved to have seen more families out an about. We will be back in July and can’t wait to learn and do more in this communiy
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 14, 2013We're in our early 50s and bought the Bimini home here for single-story living. It's a great waterfront community and we love it! We have lots of grandkids and I guess we're just used to being around the kiddy noise and such! They are precious!
Our home here is gorgeous and having our boat here is perfect. It's our dream to be in a community like this and we are 100% happy with our decision. I am sorry to hear the other commenter has had problems with the neighborhood. Hope things get better for their family. I have learned you'll run into some rude people everywhere.
- harbour isle family under 55 (Resident/Homeowner)|January 6, 2013This is not a 55+ community although many of the residents here would like it to be. As being one of the few residents here under 55 and with 2 grade school age kids, I would advise other younger families to avoid this community as the retirees that live here get upset whenever the kids are playing outside. If I would have known the community would act like this I would have never chose it as a home for my family. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live with 2 faced and conceited neighbors that don't care about kids having fun then this place would be perfect. If not I would avoid.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Harbour Isle. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Harbour Isle has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.
This website and the brokerage and/or realty services offered in connection with this site are not affiliated with or endorsed by Minto Communities, LLC or its Affiliates. Harbour Isle and logo are trademarks of Minto Communities, LLC and its Affiliates. Harbour Isle copyrighted material is the property of Minto Communities, LLC and its Affiliates, and may be used only with prior written permission from Minto Communities, LLC.