- Price Range
- Low $300s - Mid $300s
- Home Types
- Single Family
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2006 - Present
- Latham Realty Associates
- 6 reviews
Blue Bell Springs Overview
Blue Bell Springs in Montgomery County is a 55+ community located in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. This age-restricted neighborhood contains thoughtfully designed single-family homes with ranch floor plans and low-maintenance exteriors.
Homebuyers are drawn to this active adult community s location in a quiet yet convenient setting. Residents will have access to private neighborhood amenities as well as easy access to shopping, dining, and a golf course nearby.
Blue Bell Springs Amenities
Once completed, the Blue Bell Springs clubhouse will be the social hub of the community. Residents will be able to host club meetings in the welcoming lounge, watch a sporting event on the big-screen TV, or challenge friends to a game of billiards. The 40 acres that make up Blue Bell Springs are surrounded by natural spaces complete with a stream, woodlands, and two natural ponds. Outdoor recreation is easily accessible across the street at Blue Bell Country Club.
Blue Bell Springs Homes & Real Estate
In 2006, Latham Realty Associates built the first home in Blue Bell Springs. Both new and resale home options are available and the developer plans for 135 homes upon the community s completion.
There are six floor plans that offer between 1,170 and 1,680 square feet of living space. Built with low-maintenance exteriors, these land-lease homes are complete with two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms, and optional attached garages.
Blue Bell Springs Lifestyle
Residents of Blue Bell Springs live the ultimate carefree lifestyle. Homebuyers pay a monthly association fee that covers snow removal, lawn mowing, sewer fees, trash removal, land lease fees, common area maintenance, and clubhouse access. This low-maintenance community allows residents more time to partake in neighborhood activities.
Living among friendly neighbors who share the same carefree lifestyle creates great opportunities to form clubs based on common interests and hobbies. Residents often plan trips to the casino, theater, tourist attractions, and sporting events.
Blue Bell Springs is situated within Whitpain Township in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Residents are less than one mile away from all their shopping needs. Next to the community you ll find The Shoppes at Village Square, which includes specialty shops, medical offices, and dining options like Radice and Lee s Hoagie House.
At the intersection of Skippack Pike and Dekalb Pike is Center Square Plaza. Here you will find a Super Fresh grocery store, department stores like HomeGoods and Kohl s and even more restaurants like Subway, Philly Pretzel Factory, Carmine s Pizza, and Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant. Other shops include Great Clips, Nu Waves Salon, a pet store, and more. Blue Bell Springs offers everything you ll need while living in a 55+ community in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Blue Bell Springs Amenities
- Clubhouse (Coming Soon!)
- Parks & Natural Space
Blue Bell Springs Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Blue Bell Springs. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Book Club
- Bus Excursions
- Casino Trips
- Informative Lectures
- Planned Trips
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $200s
Blue Bell Springs will consist of 135 single-family homes upon completion. Buyers can select a new or resale ranch home that has between 1,170 and 1,680 square feet of living space. These residences with low-maintenance exteriors have two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms, and optional one-car garages.View Floorplans
Blue Bell Springs Reviews
- New H.(Resident/Homeowner)|August 13, 2015My house is lovely and I am very pleased with how everything turned out. The process was long but well worth it. I have found paradise in Blue Bell, PA
- Present h.(Resident/Homeowner)|August 13, 2015We have purchased in the second phase of construction and have lived here for close to three years. We have a wonderful repoire with our neighbors and love our home, the upgrades we chose and the lot we picked. I can't recommend this place enough.
- Pat Q.|August 13, 2015One of the nicest communities in SE PA. Reasonable prices, low monthly fees, and happy residents. Glad we found it.
- New c.|June 20, 2015The homes are lovely and very well built. We drove to the factory and were very pleased to see that these homes are built to the highest standards. We've spoken to numerous residents in the community and heard nothing but excellent things about the homes and about how nice and friendly everyone in the community is. We look forward to selecting a lot and ordering our new home. We've chosen this community because of it's charm, the lovely homes, it's location, and because of the friendly people who we met here.
- Potential B.|September 26, 2014These are manufactured homes. The quality is 1 step above a mobile home.
- Susan L.|August 9, 2014We bought here because the builder is reputable, the taxes are low, the quality is good and the price was right. I do wish the clubhouse was done but since I'm not 100% retired yet I guess it doesn't matter so much for now. We know our neighbors and the people here are friendly.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Blue Bell Springs. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Blue Bell Springs has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.