- Price Range
- Mid $100s - High $200s
- Home Types
- Single Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1985 - 2001
- McKee Builders
- 9 reviews
Village of Buckingham Springs Overview
Village of Buckingham Springs is an affordable 55+ community located in New Hope, Pennsylvania. The community's ideal location in Bucks County is minutes from Historic New Hope and downtown Doylestown.
Residents of Village of Buckingham Springs enjoy an active lifestyle with an on-site activities director, private bus, and an elegant clubhouse that hosts fun-filled activities on a regular basis.
Village of Buckingham Springs Amenities
Village of Buckingham Springs boasts a lovely clubhouse with indoor and outdoor amenities. Homeowners enjoy using the private clubhouse to keep up with their fitness in the exercise room or indoor bocce ball court. The indoor amenities at Village of Buckingham Springs continue with a ballroom, library, and additional area equipped with billiards and darts. The clubhouse surroundings also include a heated outdoor pool and spa with a lounge area made ideal for relaxing on summer days.
A favorite amenity provided by Village of Buckingham Springs is the private community bus that provides regular service for weekly shopping and scheduled outings.
Village of Buckingham Springs Homes & Real Estate
There are approximately 646 single-family homes built by McKee Builders between 1985 and 2001. These cozy single-level homes are offered in many different floor plans that offer about 1,056 to 1,680 square feet of living space. Most of these low-maintenance residences feature at least two bedrooms and bathrooms with two off-street parking or an attached one-car garage. Many also have patios or sunrooms that allow maximum outdoor living.
The Village of Buckingham Springs homeowners' association collects a reasonable monthly fee that includes the maintenance of common areas, trash collection, snow removal, bus service, and unlimited use of the community clubhouse.
Village of Buckingham Springs Lifestyle
Residents of Village at Buckingham Springs enjoy a prime retirement location in Bucks County. With a private bus that plans fun outings to the casino or summer festivals there is always an exciting schedule of events to attend.
Throughout the community, residents aged 55 and better enjoy plenty of activities, games, and clubs that are geared towards their hobbies and interests. They can choose to attend a fitness class that is held in the exercise room or meet neighbors for a poker night in the clubhouse. With an on-site activities director that plans fun dinner dances or bus trips, there is always something exciting happening at Village of Buckingham Springs.
Village of Buckingham Springs is located in New Hope, Pennsylvania along Route 413. This Bucks County community is conveniently located just minutes from the shops and restaurants at Peddler s Village. In addition, Buckingham Springs is just a short ride from museums and theaters in downtown Doylestown.
Visiting Philadelphia s museums, parks, and casinos is simple with Route 413 located just outside of the community. Whether you want to visit the Liberty Bell, SugarHouse Casino, or Longwood Gardens, it s all just a short drive from Village of Buckingham Springs in Bucks County, PA.
Village of Buckingham Springs Amenities
- Exercise Room
- Indoor Bocce Ball
- Heated Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Community Bus
- Scenic Ponds
Village of Buckingham Springs Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Village of Buckingham Springs. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Bocce Ball
- Casino Trips
- Computer Club
- Dinner Dances
- Exercise Classes
- Ladies Night Out
- Oil Painting
- Shopping Trips
Single Family Homes
Price Range: High $100s - High $200s
These low-maintenance homes range in size fromapproximately 1,056 to 1,680 square feet. The homes offer at least two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with off-street parking or an attached garage. The homeowners' association's monthly fee includes maintenance of common areas, trash collection, snow removal, bus trips, and membership to the clubhouse. Please Note: Floor plans are not available at this time.
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
Village of Buckingham Springs Reviews
- John S.|January 23, 2019I moved here 2 years ago. I am very happy with my home and the residents. Prior to buying I was told the rent increases run about $3-5 a year. My original $510 rent is now $576 with another $25 increase this summer. If it weren't for motivated residents there would be no activities or lunches. Exercise classes are NOT free. I feel thankful that they fill the pool without charging extra!
- Linda D.|December 22, 2018The only "perks" in this community are some very nice people who have moved here from local areas, and have been here for several years. Seems to be an influx of new residents looking for a place to hang their hat. New move ins frequently have divorced children in tow. We have no activity director. Workout room is in a small cramped room at the top of dark stairs. No snow removal no lawn cutting. The place is dated and run down.
- Hebert and Agnes F.|December 22, 2018Whoever wrote the statements introducing this community must have made a mistake.None of the flowery descriptions apply to this community. Clubhouse is shabby and dated. Residents concerns and suggestions are thrown out. Management functions on intimidating aging residents. There is no drainage. Homes sit in lakes of water. Never any upgrades. Mold everywhere. Constant maintenance costs are endless
- Fatima H.|November 1, 2018Beverly was an incredible agent! She left no questions unanswered, even after our settlement, and never failed to respond on any occasion. She took us out to see many houses no matter how far apart they were and even took us out on her day off. We could not have asked for more respectful and efficient help. We have already recommended her to multiple people and would recommend her to anyone looking for a great real estate agent.
- Suzanne D.|October 8, 2018Scenic ? maintenance free? Must have been in another community. Fitness center. ?Do you mean the cramped non air conditioned walk in closet at the top of s steep dark stair case.? Very high maintenance on you! Mold, standing water every where. Clogged drainage under the house. Very high land rent, with nothing in return.
- Linda D.|August 15, 2018Very expensive to live in this community. Land rent fee does not cover anything . Club house is in run down condition. Small non air conditioned limited exercise space is up a dark flight of stairs. No activity director. Constant drainage issues. Houses are in need of constant maintenance. Management doesn't address any concerns of homeowners. Many nice people live in this community, and it is located in a good area
- Russ W.|March 21, 2018My wife and I have lived here for 6 yrs. The pool and club house is top shelf with lots of involvment by the residents . Safe, close to shopping, wonderful settings.
- Dr. D.(Resident/Homeowner)|January 1, 2017Safe, clean, great neighbors. This location is fantastic -- a few miles drive to shopping and entertainment.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|December 12, 2013The prices here are very reasonable for maintenance-free living. My house is just big enough for me and the clubhouse has everything I need. I like the location too because it's convenient to Philadelphia and Doylestown where some of my family and friends live.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Village of Buckingham Springs. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Village of Buckingham Springs has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.