- Price Range
- Low $300s - Mid $600s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2016 - Present
- Del Webb
- 12 reviews
Del Webb Southern Springs Overview
Del Webb Southern Springs is a brand new 55+ community coming soon to Spring Hill, Tennessee. This active adult neighborhood will mark Del Webb's second community in the state of Tennessee, building on the success of Del Webb Lake Providence in nearby Mt. Juliet. With 602 single-family homes across 309 acres, this age-restricted neighborhood will be large enough to represent a wide range of interests but small enough to not get lost in the crowd. Del Webb Southern Springs will offer everything that has made Del Webb a household name in the 55+ community market by including low-maintenance living, sterling amenities, and opportunities to enjoy an unmatched active lifestyle.
Del Webb Southern Springs Amenities
At the center of Del Webb Southern Springs will be a clubhouse. Current plans call for a fitness center and an indoor pool for staying in terrific shape. A multi-purpose room will serve as the community's location for neighborhood events and casual get-togethers. There will also be several opportunities to make the most of Tennessee's terrific climate with an outdoor pool and patio. Plans also include four tennis and eight pickleball courts for some friendly competition.
Del Webb Southern Springs Homes & Real Estate
Del Webb Southern Springs will also offer some of Del Webb's most popular floor plans. Prospective residents will be able to choose from three separate home series: Passport, Expedition, and Pinnacle. The Passport Series' homes range in size from 1,234 to 1,424 square feet and offer two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These homes will give residents the chance to live a low-maintenance lifestyle with open living spaces, attic storage, kitchen islands, and spacious walk-in closets.
The Expedition Series offers three home styles to choose from. These options offer between 1,655 to 1,962 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, a den, two bathrooms, and an attached two or two-and-a-half-car garage. These models provide homeowners with flexible living spaces, open concepts, curved kitchen island countertops, and an optional beverage center. The Pinnacle Series is the largest home collection in Del Webb Southern Springs. These luxuriously sized homes range in size from 2,264 to 2,565 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two or two-and-a-half-car garage. Homeowners can look forward to having mini-suite options, golf cart garage spaces, and a hearth room all in an open concept floor plan.
Del Webb Southern Springs Lifestyle
Residents of Del Webb South Springs enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that makes it easy to enjoy life the beautiful community they call home. The homeowners' association takes care of all maintenance of grounds and common areas as well as lawn care for each home site. This gives residents plenty of time to enjoy activities and events at the community's clubhouse. Currently, there are clubs and meetings like Veteran's Club, bibles study groups and book clubs, as well as regular card games, movie nights, happy hours, and much more.
This age-restricted neighborhood boasts a wonderful location in Spring Hill, Tennessee. Just outside the community are several shopping centers that include a Target, Home Depot, PetSmart, Kohl's, and restaurants. Spring Hill is also a historic town that has plantations and antique malls, while also providing golf courses and abundant parks. The world-renowned music scene of Nashville is only 35 miles from the community.
Del Webb Southern Springs Amenities
Preliminary plans call for the following amenities:
- Clubhouse (Coming Soon!)
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics Area
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Resort-Style Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- Dog Park
- Tot Lot
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
Del Webb Southern Springs Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Del Webb Southern Springs. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Aqua Dynamite
- Aqua Kick
- Arrington Vineyards Nights
- Ballroom Dancing
- Brunch Bunch
- Bus Tours to Surrounding Cities
- Computer Classes
- Cooking Classes
- Cooking Group
- Couples Bible Study
- Couples Golf
- Daytrippers Club
- Dining Group
- Essential Oils Classes
- Franklin Theatre
- Garage Band
- Garden Club
- Group Golf Tournaments
- Happy Hour
- Hiking Group
- Ice Cream Social
- Ladies Book Group
- Line Dancing
- Lunch Bunch
- Men's Bible Study
- Men's Coffee Group
- Men's Golf Group
- Men's Polo
- Mexican Train Dominoes
- Monthly Drinks & Desserts
- Monthly Neighbor Potluck
- Movie Night
- Neighborhood Watch
- Precious Pets
- Restorative Yoga
- Rippavilla Tours
- Rock Painting
- Royal Wedding Viewing Party
- Screensavers Movie Night
- Singles Group
- Southern Springs Singers
- Step Class
- Supper Group
- Tai Chi
- Travel Group
- Veterans Group
- Walkie Talkies
- Water Bugs
- Water Volleyball
- Women's Bible Study
- Women's Golf Group
- Women's Group
- Yappy Hour at the Dog Park
- Zumba Gold
Price Range: High $200s - High $300s
Del Webb Southern Springs will include some of Del Webb's most popular floor plans. The Passport Series' homes range in size from 1,234 to 1,424 square feet and offer two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These homes will give residents the chance to live a low-maintenance lifestyle with open living spaces, attic storage, kitchen islands, and spacious walk-in closets.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $300s - Mid $400s
The Expedition Series offers three home styles to choose from. These homes offer between 1,655 to 1,962 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, a den, two bathrooms, and an attached two or two-and-a-half-car garage. These models provide homeowners with flexible living spaces, open concepts, curved kitchen island countertops, and an optional beverage center.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $400s - Mid $600s
The Pinnacle Series is the largest home collection in Southern Springs. These luxuriously sized homes range in size from 2,264 to 2,565 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, a den, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two or two-and-a-half-car garage. Homeowners can look forward to having mini-suite options, golf cart garage spaces, and a hearth room all in an open concept floor plan.View Floorplans
Del Webb Southern Springs Reviews
- Bob P.|December 12, 2019Looking forward to the completion of Taft Street In February. Yes, Southern Springs is priced above most other Del Webb developments, but pricing is market driven and this area is booming due to positive demographics, low crime, a great community feel, convenience to everything, no state income tax and reasonable property tax rates.
- Bob P.|December 12, 2019Under construction with an anticipated completion date in mid-February. We look forward to the meeting prior to closing and feel great about the home being delivered complete and without flaws. As far as the negative comments on price - the northern Maury county and Williamson county area is expensive due to very low crime, great schools, favorable demographics and a great community feel. Southern Springs prices are higher due to these favorable elements, plus the convenience of everything you need from gas to groceries is within 2-5 miles and Nashville is just 30-35 minutes up I-65. Tennessee has no income tax and property taxes are reasonable, so demand is pushing prices up. We can't wait to meet our neighbors!
- Bob P.|December 12, 2019Great community and really taking shape with the completion of the amenities. Looking forward to closing on our Taft Street home on a couple of months.
Some negative comments on price are unwarranted - Yes, Southern Springs is more expensive that other Del Webb developments, but the prices are in line for the area and you'll pay more for very low crime, great demographics, convenience to everything you could need, and a community with lots of activities. The prices reflect demand, which is strong in Tennessee due to no income tax, reasonable property taxes, low utilities, and a good four season climate.
- Linda F.|January 25, 2019Been here a year and love it! There is plenty to do, not only within the community, but in Franklin and Nashville. I look forward to seeing the monthly calendar with all the activities the Lifestyle Director has set up for the residents. I love my neighbors and feel very safe here. Great location, great people and lots to do!
- Kathy B.|November 26, 2018I moved to Del Webb Southern Springs from California without knowing anyone, and I can honestly say it is the best move I've ever made. I have been here almost 1 year, and have more friends now than I ever had in California! The people in Tennessee and this community are so friendly and helpful. For the first time in my life, I have to have a calendar to schedule all the social events!
- Cherie' P.|April 3, 2018Beautiful homes, great area. Near all shopping and easy to get to Nashville. Country living yet near everything you would want.
- Joseph J.|March 31, 2018This community is absolutely beautiful. The grounds are what you'd expect from a Del Webb and the surrounding area is nice. Gently rolling hills, an old historic mansion is next door with a small lake that you see from the main road. We visited during the St. Patrick's day party and met several of the people already living here. They were very genuine and all seemed to really like living here. And best of all everyone seemed very welcoming and eager to meet new people.
- Peter L.|March 24, 2018A prior review stated that the models at Southern Springs were vastly overpriced compared to other Del Webb communities. I totally agree. We recently visited Del Webb Carolina Orchards in Fort Mill, SC just outside of Charlotte. The Castle Rock model there was nearly $40,000 less than the same model at Southern Springs. Also, the ride through the center of Spring Hill is annoyingly slow as traffic backs up at every traffic light. Finally, some of the home sites at Southern Springs abut Saturn Parkway, a 4 lane parkway, which means those home owners would have traffic noise 24/7. A huge NO Thank YOU.
- geno g.|February 12, 2018These homes are nice but are way OVER priced, compared to other Del Webb's. They claim you are getting more standard features but you are paying more. The Steel Creek 1655 sq.ft = $278,000, the Abbeyville 1655 sq.ft =$330,000. These are with NO-UPGRADES at all, this is the base price without a lot or any upgrades. Go online and COMPARE Del Webb's models at this community with the other Del Webb's communities,and you will see.
- Jenny K.|October 25, 2017Southern Springs is starting out great. 55+ neighborhood with some beautiful models to see. People seem very friendly
- Cameron M.|October 21, 2017Things are coming along pretty quickly now and it's exciting to see what the community can look like. Excellent home styles and right off the freeway.
- William M.|February 28, 2017Got a chance to drive through what is built up of this place and I have to admit, I am very excited to see the finished product. The builder was just about to open their models and the main road does not go back the whole way yet but the views and topography this place is going to have is really exciting. Just far enough off the freeway and only a few minutes from all the big box shopping you need.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Del Webb Southern Springs. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Del Webb Southern Springs has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.