- Price Range
- Mid $200s - High $300s
- Home Types
- Attached, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2010 - Present
- Goodall Homes
- 5 reviews
StoneBridge is a resort-style community in Lebanon, Tennessee that welcomes buyers of all ages. Homebuyers are drawn to Goodall Homes' specialized one-level living philosophy, reasonable association fees, and low-maintenance home options.
New and resale residences combined with a variety of styles, sizes, and prices makes StoneBridge a great option for even the most selective buyer. Not only does this community offer a clubhouse with great amenities, but also an activities manager plans fun events, seminars, and activities for residents enjoyment. StoneBridge is located in Wilson County within close proximity to major roadways, shopping, dining, state parks, and attractions all of which are easily accessible.
The community clubhouse is the central location for social and physical activity in StoneBridge. At 8,800 square feet, the clubhouse is complete with an inviting lounge area, fitness center and game room with billiards.
Outdoors, homeowners can enjoy 140 acres of natural space and a scenic pond while taking a brisk walk on the trail. Additionally, the junior Olympic-size pool, patio, and gas grill are great ways to spend time with neighbors during warmer months.
StoneBridge Homes & Real Estate
Goodall Homes began developing StoneBridge in 2010 and upon the community's completion it is expected to have about 800 homes. Attached home options include villas and townhomes that are practically maintenance free. StoneBridge's townhome and villa homeowners association fees cover all exterior maintenance, including lawn care.
There are two townhome models offered in StoneBridge, each with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached one-car garage. The Hamilton model offers 1,545 square feet of living space with a first-floor master suite. While the Englewood model offers 1,475 square feet of living space.
All of StoneBridge's villa homes feature first-floor master suites. These attached homes range in size from 1,484 to 2,256 square feet. The two floor plans offered have at least two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. In addition, there are optional lofts that can add more entertaining space or a third bedroom and bathroom.
StoneBridge's single-family homes are the largest homes in the community. These detached residences are perfect for buyers who want spacious floor plans, oversized doorways, step-less entryways, and main-level living. Ranging from 1,868 to 2,941 square feet, these homes offer three to five bedrooms, two to three-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two or three-car garage.
StoneBridge welcomes buyers of all ages, who will enjoy the community's resort-like lifestyle with top-notch amenities and plenty of activities. A community activities manager plans fun neighborhood events and schedules educational seminars that range from couponing to health and wellness.
Some clubs that meet regularly include the StoneBridge riders motorcycle club, 55+ women's club, book club, gardening club, service club, sewing and craft club, and travel club. Staying fit and active is made fun with the walking/running club. Some more social activities include holiday parties, potluck dinners, and neighborhood get-togethers.
StoneBridge is located in Lebanon, Tennessee in Wilson County. Situated about 30 minutes east of Nashville, residents can easily enjoy all the live music and entertainment in Music City. Filled with history, popular attractions include the Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame, Tennessee State Museum and more. When traveling even farther is on your agenda StoneBridge s proximity to Interstate 40 makes it easy to access Nashville International Airport, just a 20-minute drive away from the community.
Closer to home, less than ten miles away, Providence Marketplace offers shopping and dining options, Regal Cinemas, special services, and an outdoor concert series during the summer. Other points of interest include Cedars of Lebanon State Park, Cumberland College, and Lebanon Premium Outlets. With its convenient location, variety of home styles, and active social scene it's easy to see why discerning buyers are eager to purchase a home inside of StoneBridge.
- Clubhouse - 8,800 Sq. Ft.
- Gathering Area
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
- Jr. Olympic-Size Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio & Gas Grill
- Walking Trail
- 140 Acres of Natural Space
- Scenic Ponds
StoneBridge Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in StoneBridge. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- 55+ Women's Club
- Annual Meet your Neighbors Event
- Book Club
- Couponing 101: Save Money
- Gardening Club
- Health & Wellness Training
- Holiday Parties
- Local Non-Profit Involvement Seminars
- Service Club
- Sewing & Craft Club
- StoneBridge Ladies Potluck Dinner
- StoneBridge Riders
- Travel Club
- Walking/Running Club
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $300s
There are two townhome models that range from 1,475 to 1,545 square feet in size. These homes feature three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached one-car garage. The Hamilton floor plan offers a first-floor master suite.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $300s
The base square footage of the two villa models start at 1,635 and 2,327. Optional lofts can add to the size of the home with additional living or entertaining spaces. Both villa floor plans offer two or three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All villas provide first-floor master suites.View Floorplans
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $300s
Single-family homes range from 1,868 to 2,941 square feet in size. These floor plans offer three to five bedrooms, two to three-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two or three-car garage. All single-family homes feature first-floor master suites, except the Alexandria model.View Floorplans
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
|Hanover||1868 - 2356||3||2 - 3||2|
|Cambridge||1941 - 2496||3 - 4||2 - 3||2|
|Baymont||2017 - 2080||3||2.5||2|
|Bradford||2030||3 + Den||2||3|
|Woodmont||2185 - 2265||3 - 4||2.5 - 3||2|
|Lexington||2308 - 2815||3 - 4||2 - 3||2|
|Wellington||2589 - 3304||4||2.5 - 3.5||2|
|Richmond II||2742||5 + Den||2.5||2|
|Eliot||2840 - 2841||4||2.5 - 4.5||2|
|Alexandria||2941||4 + Den||3.5||2|
- Cameron M.|October 21, 2017They really have some amazing amenities at their clubhouse with lots to do. Great location in Lebanon and really nice homes.
- Diane P.(Resident/Homeowner)|October 2, 2017I have lived here for four years now, this is the best office staff we have ever had they care about us and who we are as people. Today they cut everyone's lawn, I thank them very much and everything looks so good. Thanks ladies.
- William M.|February 28, 2017Couldn't agree more with the last review. This builder is very well known in the Nashville area and they have a really great reputation for quality. Their homes are nice designs too and the clubhouse here is very impressive. Love the pool and a lot of gathering space for parties and events.
- Dan F.(Resident/Homeowner)|January 28, 2015We would rate Stonebridge as an 11 plus overall on a 10 point scale. We looked at other builders and they did not come close in what they had to offer in: price, selection of materials, quality of construction, amenities, and a service mentality to get it done for the customer. We purchased a villa which has an incredible value with the HOA package offered. The community overall is very impressive and continues to exceed our expectations as it grows.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 22, 2014We built a new home here a couple years ago and are very happy with it. The price was good and we enjoyed the process of picking out the interior features to make it our own. The clubhouse is very nice and we spend a lot of time there. It's only about a half hour to Nashville so we can get out and enjoy the city but come home to a quiet community in the countryside. It's really nice here.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of StoneBridge. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding StoneBridge has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.