- Price Range
- High $100s - Mid $400s
- Home Types
- Single Family, Attached, Condos
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2004 - 2013
- McKee Builders
- 4 reviews
Foxfield is a wonderful 55+ community in Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania. Situated near the state border, residents enjoy tax-free shopping in nearby Delaware. Developed by McKee Builders, Foxfield offers a variety of home styles and sizes. Homebuyers can find a thoughtfully designed condo, attached, or single-family home throughout this 520-home active adult community.
Foxfield’s low-maintenance residences give homeowners more free time to enjoy a carefree, active lifestyle. With private indoor and outdoor amenities, there is something for everyone at Foxfield.
The main hub for social and recreational activities throughout the community is located in the 9,200 square-foot clubhouse. Inside of Foxfield’s wonderful clubhouse there is a ballroom, catering kitchen, billiards room, crafts room, and two card rooms. It also includes an exercise room equipped with an indoor pool and resistance whirlpool.
Outdoors, residents can continue staying in shape by swimming in the outdoor pool or jogging along the scenic trails. There are also three bocce ball courts, a tennis court, horseshoe pits, a putting green and six-hole golf course. Those who enjoy traveling will appreciate the R.V. parking lot located within the neighborhood.
Foxfield Homes & Real Estate
McKee Builders began construction of Foxfield in 2004 and the community was completed in 2013 with 520 low-maintenance residences. Homebuyers can find a previously owned home in one of three collections: Villas, Carriages, or Ranches.
The Villas collection offers the newest homes in Foxfield and consists of 132 condominium units. Situated in multi-unit buildings, there are five models that have between 1,114 and 1,400 square feet of living space. These low-maintenance condos include one to two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a one-car garage on the ground level.
The Carriages collection consists of 155 attached homes that have between 1,708 and 1,836 square feet of living space. These residences can be found in four models that have one to three bedrooms, one-and-a-half to three bathrooms, and an attached one or two-car garage. Foxfield’s attached homes include main-level living and some were built with optional lofts.
The Ranches collection consists of 233 single-family homes. There are four models that offer between 1,586 and 1,831 square feet of living space. These homes have two to four bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All of these detached homes include main-level living and some were built with an optional loft.
Foxfield is an active adult community that welcomes homebuyers aged 55 and better. It offers an appealing lifestyle and vibrant environment with an established homeowners’ association (HOA). The clubhouse is the perfect place to join clubs or attend events and make lifelong friendships. The HOA keeps a calendar filled with clubs and activities. Residents can partake in classes or attend a lecture from a guest speaker. Other popular activities include poker, bridge, golf, yoga, book club, and bingo.
Foxfield in Delaware County, Pennsylvania is an age-restricted neighborhood in Garnet Valley. It’s located just off Naamans Creek Road about 20 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport. Foxfield residents can enjoy a variety of attractions in Wilmington, Delaware and Philadelphia, both a 30-minute drive away. Closer to home in Delaware County, PA residents are near historic attractions as well as parks and recreation. Foxfield is a lovely community with a variety of homes that offers great entertainment options for active adults in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Clubhouse - 9,200 Sq. Ft.
- Grand Room
- Catering Kitchen
- 2 Card Rooms
- Crafts Room
- Billiards Room
- Exercise Room
- Indoor Pool & Resistance Whirlpool
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- 3 Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Court
- Horseshoe Pits
- 6-Hole Golf Course
- Putting Green
- Walking & Biking Trails
- R.V.Parking Lot
Foxfield Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Foxfield. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Billiards League
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Card Making
- Coffee Klatch
- Computer Class
- Friday Night Social
- Game Night
- Hoagie Lunch
- Ladies Poker
- Mah Jongg
- Men's Lunch
- Men's Poker
- Men's Tennis
- Men's/Ladies Breakfast
- Outdoor Water Aerobics
- Qi Gong
- Social Committee
- Speaker Series
Price Range: Low $200s - Low $400s
The Villas collection offers multi-unit condos on a resale-only basis. These are the newest homes inside Foxfield and there are 132 units within the neighborhood. There were five models that have between 1,114 and 1,400 square feet of living space. These low-maintenance condos have one to two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a one-car garage on the ground level.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $200s - Low $400s
McKee Builders' Carriages collection offers between 1,708 and 1,836 square feet of living space in four attached models. There are 155 attached homes within the community and these also are available on a resale-only basis. Foxfield's attached homes have one to three bedrooms, one-and-a-half to three bathrooms, and an attached one or two-car garage. The Hanby and Goodley models are interior units while the Larkin and Ebright are end units.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $200s - Low $400s
The Ranches collection of Foxfield consists of 233 single-family homes available on a resale-only basis. McKee Builders designed four models that offer between 1,586 and 1,831 square feet of living space. These homes have two to four bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. They feature main-level living and some residences were built with optional lofts.View Floorplans
- Bob P.|June 18, 2018We have lived in Foxfield for 8 years and truly enjoy living here. The neighbors look out for each other and the amenities are excellent.
This is truly an excellent active adult community.
- Andrew G.|October 3, 2017The other 2 reviews must have been written by the builder. While the homes look nice, and surely there are some nice people living here, the amenities are overstated and there are questions about the quality of the home construction. The roads are very narrow, not enough room for a parked car and two cars to pass, sidewalks only on one side, the homes are very close together. The pool is the nicest amenity but it is only outdoor and only available in season. The golf course is almost unplayable, just for show. The grass is high on the golf course, the greens are small, synthetic and very, very fast. Impossible to putt or to stop a ball on the green. It is barely used as a result. Health care and other needs of seniors is not close by. The homes are also overpriced and the taxes are high. However, it does look nice and it is a quiet area.
- Natalie & Stuart (Resident/Homeowner)|June 27, 2017We have been living at Foxfield for over eight years. It is a very picturesque community with beautiful walking trails. Our Clubhouse is used by many of the residents. We have a beautiful pool area and a six whole executive golf course. Our fitness center has quality and variety of equipment to get a complete workout. Our community is located near wonderful shopping areas, restaurants and historical sites
from the Revolutionary War Period. We are also only 15 minutes from the Philadelphia airport.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 16, 2014Foxfield is a really nice community and we've been pleased with the home we bought here last summer. The location is great, close to everything including the airport which is very convenient for my husband's consulting travel schedule. We use the clubhouse pretty often and I especially love the pool and the tennis courts. It's a great community if you like being outdoors and enjoy getting together with friends. There is always something to do. We go trail walking a lot and have never felt better!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Foxfield. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Foxfield has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.