- Price Range
- Low $300s - High $800s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2008 - Present
- Robson Communities
- 9 reviews
SaddleBrooke Ranch Overview
SaddleBrooke Ranch is Robson's newest active adult community in Arizona near Tucson. It is situated in high Sonoran desert terrain near the towering Santa Catalina Mountains. This highly sought-after community offers finely crafted homes, world-class amenities and a vibrant lifestyle.
Robson Communities has built some of the finest active adult communities across Arizona for decades. SaddleBrooke Ranch is a follow-up to the award-winning SaddleBrooke community located four miles south. SaddleBrooke is an established community with thoughtfully designed amenities and homes.
Active adults homebuyers looking for homes for sale near Tuscon, Arizona should consider everything SaddeBrooke Ranch has to offer.
SaddleBrooke Ranch Amenities
The Ranch House serves as the hub of the community. This stunning amenity, spanning approximately 40,000 sq. ft. under roof, showcases contemporary ranch-style architecture with a sophisticated, yet casual style. This new upscale amenity offers a ballroom/auditorium with stage, full-service grill and U-shaped bar, private dining room, separate hand-crafted pizza station, outdoor terraces and event lawn.
The 37,000 square-foot La Hacienda Club opened at the end of 2010. This state-of-the-art facility is home to an impressive set of amenities. The La Hacienda Club includes a massive outdoor resort-style pool with lap lanes and resistance pool surrounded by a large sundeck. The Viva Fitness Center includes all of the latest cardiovascular and weight equipment. Residents will have plenty of opportunity for exercise in the indoor lap pool or by participating in classes such as aerobics, yoga, Pilates, and spin in the aerobics and dance studio. Hobby enthusiasts will find plenty to do at the arts & crafts studio.
When it is time to relax, the full-service Esperanza Spa offers massages and the adjacent Salon Del Sol offers a full menu of salon services. Additionally, the Bistro Veinte offers a casual and relaxing environment to grab a bite to eat or watch your favorite sports team with your new friends and neighbors.
Outside, residents enjoy numerous pickleball and bocce ball courts along with a tennis complex featuring a lighted stadium court. The 18-hole SaddleBrooke Ranch Golf Course is a 6,875-yard, par-72 course that meanders through lush green desert fauna following natural contours and gentle undulations. Over 250 trees were planted along the fairways to create a scenic and challenging round of golf.
SaddleBrooke Ranch Homes & Real Estate
There are currently numerous single-family ranch-style floor plans offered in SaddleBrooke Ranch that range from 1,404 to 3,077 square feet. Years of practice and design have led to a top-notch lineup of homes that offer the latest design techniques and modern finishes craved by adult buyers. Many of the homes incorporate expansive great rooms, outdoor living space, split floor plans, and golf cart garages. Additionally, gourmet kitchens, spa-like baths and attention to detail make the homes in SaddleBrooke Ranch stand out from the ordinary.
SaddleBrooke Ranch Lifestyle
True to all Robson communities, SaddleBrooke Ranch places a strong emphasis on catering to the active lifestyle needs of today's retirees. A vibrant lineup of clubs, activities, and events creates the opportunity for a lifestyle that can be both physically active and socially engaging. The first buyers in SaddleBrooke Ranch have acted as pioneers in designing a full calendar of activities that is sure to attract retirees for years to come.
SaddleBrooke Ranch is located 28 miles north of downtown Tucson in Oracle, Arizona. It is perched in the Santa Catalina foothills at an elevation of 3,500 feet. The community's remote location in the high desert provides a welcome escape from the congestion and hot summers closer to Tucson.
The nearby mountains and 1.78 million acres Coronado National Forest provide majestic views and boundless recreational opportunities. Within ten minutes from the entrance to SaddleBrooke Ranch, residents can access the National Forest where there are over a hundred miles of hiking and biking trails, campgrounds and ski resorts.
SaddleBrooke Ranch Amenities
La Hacienda Club
Amenities at SaddleBrooke Ranch's La Hacienda Club include:
- Viva Fitness Center
- Multi-Purpose/Meeting Rooms
- Billiards Room
- Bistro Veinte Café
- Esperanza Spa
- Espirito de Vida Meditation Room
- Fireside TV Lounge
- Hombres Barber Shop
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Arts Room
- Learning Center
- Resort-Style Pool
- Whirlpool Spa
- Tennis Courts
Ranch House amenities include:
- Climate-Controlled Wine Wall
- Escondido Private Dining
- On-Site Pizza Station
- Ranch House Grill & Brewery
- Sol Ballroom/Auditorium
- Terraces & Event Lawn
- Vaquero Lounge
Creative Arts & Technology Center
Amenities at this center include:
- Art Glass Studio
- Fine Arts Studio
- Jewelry & Lapidary Studio
- Ceramics Studio
- Quilting/Needlework Studio
- Computer Lab
- Woodworking Shop
Amenities in this collection include:
- 24 Pickleball Courts
- Tennis Courts
SaddleBrooke Ranch Golf Club
Amenities at the SaddleBrooke Ranch Golf Club include:
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Driving Range
- Pro Shop
SaddleBrooke Ranch Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in SaddleBrooke Ranch. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Basket Weavers
- Beading Club
- Bicycling Group
- Clothe Me (Clothing Sewing)
- Dining Out Club
- Fine Art Artists
- Fitness Classes
- Glasshoppers (Art Class Studio)
- Horseback Riding
- I Wish
- Ladies' Golf
- Lady Niners
- Machine Embroidery
- Men's Golf
- Paper Crafting & Scrapbooking
- Party Bridge
- Pickleball Association
- Ranch Piecemakers (Quilters)
- Ranchette Putters
- Sew What? (Beginning Sewing)
- Sew and Sews
- Singles Club
- State Clubs
- Sundowner's Men's 9-Hole Golf Group
- Table Tennis Club
- Tennis Club
- The Linda Club at SBR
- The Writing Guild
- Women's Club
Price Range: Low $300s - Low $400s
The Villa Series offer floor plans that range in size from 1,404 to 1,777 square feet in size. They include two bedrooms, two bedrooms, and attached two-car garages. Some homes come with a den that can be used as another bedroom.View Floorplans
Tradition Home Series
Price Range: Mid $300s - Mid $500s
The Tradition Home Series offers floor plans that include two to three bedrooms, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two or two-and-a-half-car garage. These homes range from 1,486 to 2,007 square feet.View Floorplans
Premiere Home Series
Price Range: Low $400s - Mid $600s
The Premiere collection offers homes that range from 2,046 to 2,576 square feet in size. Most homes have at least two bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
|Covina||2046||2 + Den - 4||2.5 - 3.5||2.5|
|Cortez||2051||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Pavona||2169||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Mirasol||2188||2 + Den - 3 + Den||2.5 - 3.5||2.5|
|Vienta||2308||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Pima||2323||2 + Den - 4||2.5 - 3.5||2.5|
|Tesoro||2395||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Verano||2576||2 + Den - 3 + Den||2.5 - 3.5||2.5|
|Avalon||2695||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Solstice||2715||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
Estate Home Series
Price Range: Mid $500s - Low $800s
The Estate Home Series offers the largest homes in SaddleBrooke Ranch with 2,615 to 2,808 square feet of living spaces. These homes offer a variety of options with two to four bedrooms, at least two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
SaddleBrooke Ranch Reviews
- C A.|October 16, 2018First of all, this Overview needs to be updated. There are no bocce courts and the number of homes is PROJECTED to be 5,400 but as of October 2018 there are less than 800. The Bistro hours have been drastically cut back to “force” residents to use the new, beautiful, elegant and expensive Ranch House Restaurant which is located across the street and 2 large parking lots from the pool and meeting rooms and gym.
Also, having lived here for over one year, I am quite disappointed in the quality of construction of our new home and in the customer care follow up to construction issues. In our experience, Robson’s reputation for quality homes is not our reality.
Still, I am attributing some of my disappointment to “growing pains” and hope that, with time, I can be as excited about living here as when we were first introduced to Saddlebrooke Ranch.
A great positive is the number of activities available. There is no need to be bored or sedentary in this community, except by choice. Everyone is so friendly and social. There is a new, nicely equipped, Center for Arts and Tech including a library, and a long list of social clubs for almost any interest.
- j. L.(Resident/Homeowner)|January 24, 2018We have lived here 4+ years and have loved it. As a new development, everyone is a newcomer and is reaching out to get acquainted. We just had a Club Expo and over 40 clubs participated from various sports groups to card players, to writers, book clubs and dining out groups. The new, opulent club house will open in a few months as well as the arts & craft building where there will be painting, clay, metal and wood working, plus a glass studio. Currently being built is a Fry's Grocery store only 5 miles away. We made a great decision to make Saddlebrooke Ranch our home.
- PDL (Resident/Homeowner)|December 8, 2017Hiking, gold, pickleball, tennis, bridge, Mah Jong, poker, offroading, horseback riding, target shooting, swimming, art, book clubs, dining out clubs, writing, wine tasting, and lectures on health, history and science are SOME of the activities we've enjoyed over five years at Saddlebrooke Ranch. There are more and the facilities for them are improving dramatically in 2018 with a massive new clubhouse containing a restaurant and a large new arts and crafts center. For the more sedentary, by choice or circumstance, there is mountain gawking, stargazing, and a nightly coyote serenade. There is an interesting mix of people living in SBR with an interesting mix of interests. SBR is a friendly, welcoming place.
Even the services in the broader area have improved over our five years here and will continue to improve with a major grocery and shopping area slated to open down the road in 2018. But SBR will retain its solitude, free of heavy traffic and the clamor of city living. Tucson, a university town with an historic past, is 45 minutes down the road with a rich set of urban services and attractions for relief from solitude.
- Boulderguy |June 13, 2017Recently spent some time in the Saddlebrooke communities north of Tucson.. Ranch is the newest member (along with the Preserve) and is located a bit further from shopping and medical necessities than Saddlebrooke. Some concerns regarding Ranch....they do not take VA loans on most homes (only finished homes). Homes can be $ once you consider all of the add-ons...especially required landscaping. Be aware the the Ranch is close to the Page Trowbridge waste site. Your best bet maybe in purchasing a resale at original Saddlebrooke. A caveat however...... the age group at the original Saddlrebrooke is closer to 80+...so if you are a boomer...you may be more comfortable socializing with the younger Ranch crowd. GLTA....
- Jeff G.|June 9, 2017Active adult community with newer homes. Clubhouse is great and there's an on-site restaurant.
- Resident since July 2015 (Resident/Homeowner)|August 31, 2016We like it here but are concerned that Robson is not quickly addressing needed repairs in the area. Chairs in the club house had big gaping holes in the leather for months before they began to fix them. Same holes on some of the leather in the salon as well as laminate peeling away from cabinetry. Additionally, they are not forcing contractors in the area to drive 25 mph or less! They speed down Arroyo Vista and other main drives at well beyond safe speeds. There just seems to be a lack of interest in the residents once they get beyond selling you the home.
- Rich (Resident/Homeowner)|July 25, 2014What the other people said is correct it's a long way from anything. But that is the draw for people like me who don't like the congestion of the city. The scenery is beautiful. The facilities are rather spartan at the moment with only a 3' deep pool ...yes only 3'! It looks impressive when the sales people walk you around but it's REALLY shallow. Unless you play pickelball or golf there is not really much to do yet. The place is a work in progress with only some 350 homes built out of a projected several thousand.
My issue after moving in here is the constant stream of repairs needed on our new home. I would call construction quality simply average for mass produced homes like Robson makes. I would say the fit and finish of the insides is rather cheap looking when done and I added over $60,000 of extras just to get it acceptable. The listed prices of the new homes are WAY lower than the actual finished prices unless you want a bland basic house with the cheapest of amenities. I have been very disappointed by the overall quality of our new home. I am in construction and I know the difference between a well built home and an assembly line fast built home which these basically are. Time will tell how our new home holds up over the long haul.
- Andy |January 4, 2014The clubhouse here is fabulous! Nothing in the area is better. But . . . Saddlebrooke Ranch is so far from any community amenities. There is NO decent grocery store for miles. You really have to go into NW Tucson for quality grocery shopping. This community is just too far from all that I am used to having in my life. Also, the houses were not that appealing - ho hum.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 29, 2013I considered a resale home in the original SaddleBrooke community but choose to build a new home at SaddleBrooke Ranch because of the luxury amenities here. Everything here is so beautifully decorated and designed I feel like I live in a fancy resort. The clubhouse just opened a couple years ago so everything is still pretty new and the community team does a wonderful job maintaining everything perfectly. I've joined a few clubs and took up walking for fitness. I've really enjoyed meeting so many new people here and bringing my friends over to show off my new home!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of SaddleBrooke Ranch. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding SaddleBrooke Ranch has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.