Heritage Pines Florida Overview
Heritage Pines is an active adult community located in Hudson, FL on the central west coast of Florida. Heritage Pines is close to beaches, great shopping, sport fishing, professional sports, and performing arts. Situated in rolling pine forests among lakes on Florida's Nature Coast, Heritage Pines has its very own private 18-hole golf course. It winds through conservation areas with sparkling lakes and ponds. For a grand finish, the 18th hole is located on a peninsula in the lake beyond the country club.
Heritage Pines is comprised of individual, self-governing villages. In some villages homes are maintained by the association, while in others the homeowners take care of maintenance. Heritage Pines has a variety of attached and detached homes. This gated 55+ community offers the best in active adult living with a diverse array of activities and amenities.
Heritage Pines Amenities
The spacious 20,000 square-foot clubhouse at Heritage Pines contains a fitness center, game, card and billiard rooms, a Fireside Dining Room & Bar, and a performing arts center. Hobbyists will love spending time in the arts and crafts studio that has two kilns and a woodworking shop. Heritage Pines residents can relax in the library over a favorite book, or make good use of the computers.
The main outdoor attraction is the spectacular 18-hole on-site golf course with sweeping fairways and immaculately manicured greens. Designed around naturally lush landscapes and rolling hills by renowned designer Ron Garl, the Heritage Pines golf course is challenging enough for golfers of all skill levels. However, golf is not the only outdoor activity at Heritage Pines in Hudson. There are four lighted Har-Tru tennis courts and two bocce ball courts on site. After a game of tennis or bocce ball, residents can relax in the large, heated pool and spa.
Heritage Pines Homes & Real Estate
Construction of Heritage Pines started in 1999, and it took six years to complete all 1,407 homes in this 55 and over community. Residences come in a variety of floor plans and a variety of styles: single-family homes, detached villas, and attached villas.
Homes in this community start at 1,297 square feet with at least two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage and are available on a resale-only basis. Many of the residences have conservation or golf course views. The landscaping fees in the maintained villages include irrigation, mowing, edging and trimming, fertilizing, and lawn pest control.
Heritage Pines Lifestyle
Residents at Heritage Pines in Hudson enjoy an active country club lifestyle in an affordable community with a great year-round sunny climate. A full-time activities director keeps the social calendar full with numerous activities, parties, and excursions. Over 40 different clubs at Heritage Pines cater to many different interests.
Some of these are include art, Bible study, billiards league, book club, community chorus, darts, drama club, fitness, investment club, motorcycle club, pet lovers, poker, stamp collecting, and theatre group.
One of the best amenities Hudson has to offer is Hudson Beach. Unlike other beaches in the Florida area, Hudson Beach is not crowded. It is a great place for a picnic or boating. Plenty of dining, shopping, parks, museums, and farmers markets offer something to do for everyone. The Hudson area also has regular festivals scheduled every month of the year.
Hudson is only 30 miles away from Clearwater and is within an hour's drive of Tampa. Clearwater offers more beaches and water sports. Besides pleasant ocean breezes, Tampa offers many fine dining and shopping destinations, as well as arts and culture. Heritage Pines offers plenty of world-class amenities and nearby attractions to active adult homebuyers in Pasco County, Florida.
Heritage Pines Florida Amenities
- Clubhouse - 18,500 Sq. Ft.
- Fitness Center
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Card Room
- Game Room
- Billiards Room
- Computer Room
- Woodworking Shop
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Meeting Room
- Performing Arts Center
- Fireside Dining Room & Bar
- Golf Pro Shop
- Outdoor Heated Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- 4 Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Scenic Ponds
Heritage Pines Florida Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Heritage Pines Florida. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- About Face Network
- Bible Study - Christian
- Billiards League
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Bridge Groups
- Card Games
- Caregiver's Support Group
- Community Chorus
- Democrat Club
- Drama Club
- Friends of Michigan
- Friends of New York
- Friendship Quilters
- Garden Club
- Heritage Pines Mah Jongg Club
- Investment Club
- Italian American Club
- Masonic Brotherhood
- Minnesota - Midwest Club
- Motorcycle Club
- Pet Lovers
- Pistol Club
- Prayer - Jewish
- Radio Controlled Sailboat Club
- Radio Players
- Red Hat Ladies
- Republican Club
- Singles Group
- Sportsmen Club
- Stained Glass
- Stamp Collecting
- Table Tennis (Ping Pong)
- Tennis Association
- Theatre Group
- Travel Club
Price Range: Low $100s - High $100s
Attached Villas range from 1,297 to 1,629 square feet with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Residents love these attached models for their low-maintenance exteriors.View Floorplans
Single Family Homes
Price Range: High $100s - Mid $200s
Single-family homes range from 1,353 to over 3,500 square feet of living space. They offer two to four bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and attached two or three-car garages. These homes were designed with active adults in mind offering open floor plans and covered patios perfect for entertaining guests.View Floorplans
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
|St. Andrews||1667||2 + Den||2||2|
|Tamarack||1829||2 + Den - 3||2||2|
|Augusta||1909||2 + Den||2||2|
|Pebble Beach||2090||2 + Den - 2||2||3|
|Newport||2241||3 + Den - 4||3||3|
|Grand Cayman||2800||3 + Den||2||2|
|Birkdale||2 + Den||2||2|
|Hampton||2 + Den - 3||2||2|
|Pinehurst||2 + Den||2||2|
|Stratford||2 + Den||2||2|
|Bermuda||2 + Den - 3||2||2|
|Hartford||2 + Den - 3||2||2|
|Martinique||2 + Den||2||2|
|Royal Birkdale||2 + Den||2||2|
|St. Charles||3 + Den||2||2|
|St. Croix||3 + Den||2||2|
Heritage Pines Florida Reviews
- Marlene K.|January 7, 2019My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a home in Heritage Pines. I have had my eye on the Pines for many years prior to moving to FL and we are anxious to move in a few weeks into the home we purchased. We have been in FL four years and built a new home but we are bored where we live. We love the endless activities to participate in at Heritage Pines and we will be able to keep active. We will be closing on our home in Heritage Pines the end of January and cannot wait!
- Edward E.(Resident/Homeowner)|January 10, 2018My wife and I researched various communities and towns from Tarpons Springs to Crystal River. We elected to purchase in Heritage Pines, great community, well cared for, nice golf course, driving range, beautiful clubhouse, restaurant and bar, nice pool, tennis courts, cart paths, pet friendly, and plenty of nature. A safe gated development well prepared for whatever mother nature throws at us. Homes are well built and fairly affordable, taxes are relatively low compared to other areas. Very happy with our decision!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 27, 2013Big homes, low prices, great value! During our months of home shopping we searched to find what we felt to be the best bang for our buck. Homes here are priced well below $100 a square foot and with everything you get the value can't be beat. Yes, some things could need a little updating in terms of the decor and such but overall everything is really well taken care of and it's got everything you could want.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Heritage Pines Florida. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Heritage Pines Florida has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.